|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
2. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
3. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
4. How many hands does Briares have?
5. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
2. What is the challenge Minos offers in an effort to find Daedalus? How does Daedalus meet that challenge?
3. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
4. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
5. What does Nico do to protect the camp from the serpent women? Why does Nico have this power?
6. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
7. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
8. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
9. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
10. Why does Daedalus say he and Braires arrived at the camp together? What is Tyson's reaction?
Essay Topic 1
Who is Rachel Dare? What is her role in the story? What does Pan tell her just before he disappears? What does he mean?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Pan? What is Pan's fate? What is his message to Grover and the others?
Essay Topic 3
Describe at least five of the monsters Percy and the others encounter.
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)