|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
2. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
3. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
4. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
5. Hera is the queen of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
2. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
3. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
4. What does Kampe look like?
5. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
6. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
7. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
8. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
9. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
10. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Labyrinth. Who was the creator of the Labyrinth? Why is the Labyrinth a threat to Percy and the others at Camp Half-Blood? What happens to the Labyrinth?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Pan? What is Pan's fate? What is his message to Grover and the others?
Essay Topic 3
Describe at least five of the monsters Percy and the others encounter.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)