|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
2. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
3. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
4. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
5. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
2. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
3. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
4. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
5. What does Kampe look like?
6. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
7. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
8. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
9. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
10. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe at least five of the monsters Percy and the others encounter.
Essay Topic 2
Who is Percy Jackson? Describe his strengths and weaknesses. What is his role in the story?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Pan? What is Pan's fate? What is his message to Grover and the others?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)