|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
2. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
4. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
5. How many hands does Briares have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
2. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
3. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
4. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
5. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
6. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
7. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
8. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
9. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
10. What does Kampe look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is an Iris-message? What is the first message Percy receives through this method? What are other messages and visions he has throughout the story?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Pan? What is Pan's fate? What is his message to Grover and the others?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Annabeth? What are her strengths and weaknesses? Why is it important to Annabeth that she is the one to lead the quest?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)