|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
2. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
3. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
4. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
5. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
2. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
3. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
4. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
5. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
6. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
7. What does Kampe look like?
8. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
9. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
10. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Luke? What is his fate? What is his role in the story? How does Annabeth feel about Luke?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Pan? What is Pan's fate? What is his message to Grover and the others?
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters of the story are demigods. What is a demigod? List five of the demigods and describe them, including which god is their parent.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)