|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
(a) A chest filled with gold.
(b) A magic key.
(c) A sword.
(d) A travel bag.
2. What is happening when Annabeth wakes Percy after his dream about Grover and Tyson?
(a) It's raining.
(b) A flood.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) It's snowing.
3. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(a) A broom.
(d) A shovel.
4. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
(a) An hour.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A hundred years.
5. What does Ethan help the telekhines unwrap?
(a) A compass.
(b) A bag of jewels.
(c) A box of gold bars.
(d) A scythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
2. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
3. Who is Annabeth's mother?
4. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
5. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
2. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
3. Why does Hephaestus say he was "tossed off Mount Olympus" and who does he say tossed him?
4. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
5. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
6. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
7. What does Percy see when he opens the coffin that says "Kronos, Lord of Time"? What is his reaction?
8. Describe the appearance of the young telekhine. What are they doing when Percy first sees them?
9. Why does Calypso say she's tried not to become overly friendly with Percy?
10. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)