|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
(a) Smoke rolls out of his ears.
(b) His face turns orange.
(c) His beard bursts into flame.
(d) His mouth falls open.
2. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
(d) No one.
3. Who is Annabeth's mother?
4. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) An hour.
(d) A hundred years.
5. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(b) Clanging of metal.
(c) Chopping wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Percy live with his mother?
2. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
3. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
4. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
5. What does Annabeth do just before she becomes invisible and leaves Percy to face the telekhines?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
2. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
3. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
4. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
5. What is Rachel doing when Percy and Annabeth meet up with her in Times Square? Briefly describe the first few minutes of that first meeting.
6. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
7. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
8. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
9. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
10. Describe the appearance of the young telekhine. What are they doing when Percy first sees them?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)