|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
2. What does Ethan help the telekhines unwrap?
(a) A compass.
(b) A box of gold bars.
(c) A scythe.
(d) A bag of jewels.
3. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(a) Golden oil.
(b) Silver water.
4. What is happening when Annabeth wakes Percy after his dream about Grover and Tyson?
(a) It's snowing.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A flood.
(d) It's raining.
5. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) At a park.
(b) At a mining museum.
(c) On the side of a wooden barn.
(d) Under a slide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethan say when Percy refuses to kill him?
2. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
3. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
4. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
5. Who is Antaeus' mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
2. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
3. What is the brand on Quintus' neck and why does he have it?
4. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
5. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
6. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
7. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
8. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
9. What is the problem Percy encounters when he's trying to kill Geryon? How does he finally over this problem?
10. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)