|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy smell when he's nearing the house where Annabeth and the others are being held?
2. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
(a) His beard bursts into flame.
(b) Smoke rolls out of his ears.
(c) His mouth falls open.
(d) His face turns orange.
3. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
(a) Bring despair to our eavesdropping enemies.
(b) Put a stop to world hunger.
(c) Kill Annabeth.
(d) Find something to eat.
4. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
(b) No one.
5. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) A bird.
(b) A noose.
(c) The letter "M."
(d) A teardrop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
2. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
3. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
4. Where is Rachel from?
5. Who kills Kelli?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hephaestus say he was "tossed off Mount Olympus" and who does he say tossed him?
2. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
3. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
4. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
5. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
6. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
7. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
8. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
9. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
10. What does Percy see when he opens the coffin that says "Kronos, Lord of Time"? What is his reaction?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)