|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Kelli?
2. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
(a) His searcher's license will be taken away.
(b) He'll be killed.
(c) He'll be a hero.
(d) He'll marry Juniper.
3. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
(d) No one.
4. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
(a) Willie Makeit Portapotty.
(b) Sewers R Us.
(c) Happy Flush Disposal Co.
(d) Down the Drain Flush Co.
5. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) Percy is only half god.
(b) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
(c) Percy cheated.
(d) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hephaestus say his favorite forge is located?
2. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
3. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
4. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
5. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
2. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
3. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
4. What is going on in Camp Half-Blood when Percy arrives in Chapter 13?
5. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
6. What does Percy see when he opens the coffin that says "Kronos, Lord of Time"? What is his reaction?
7. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
8. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
9. What is the problem Percy encounters when he's trying to kill Geryon? How does he finally over this problem?
10. What is Rachel doing when Percy and Annabeth meet up with her in Times Square? Briefly describe the first few minutes of that first meeting.
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)