|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Percy live with his mother?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
(a) They're held back to repeat the class.
(b) They're sent home.
(c) They're eaten.
(d) They're locked in a cell at Alcatraz.
3. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(b) Golden oil.
(c) Silver water.
4. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
(a) Put a stop to world hunger.
(b) Kill Annabeth.
(c) Bring despair to our eavesdropping enemies.
(d) Find something to eat.
5. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
(b) Percy cheated.
(c) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
(d) Percy is only half god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
2. What does Annabeth do just before she becomes invisible and leaves Percy to face the telekhines?
3. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
4. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
5. Where does Hephaestus say his favorite forge is located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Calypso say she's tried not to become overly friendly with Percy?
2. What is the brand on Quintus' neck and why does he have it?
3. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
4. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
5. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
6. What does Percy say to the flesh-eating horses at the beginning of Chapter 9? What is their reaction?
7. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
8. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
9. What is going on in Camp Half-Blood when Percy arrives in Chapter 13?
10. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)