|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
(a) Happy Flush Disposal Co.
(b) Down the Drain Flush Co.
(c) Willie Makeit Portapotty.
(d) Sewers R Us.
2. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
3. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
(a) He'll marry Juniper.
(b) His searcher's license will be taken away.
(c) He'll be killed.
(d) He'll be a hero.
4. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
(a) Scratching at a window.
(b) Digging under a panel.
(c) Banging its head on a metal door.
(d) Hanging from a rafter.
5. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) Having to grade tests by hand.
(b) They haven't finished the test.
(c) They broke her desk.
(d) She's hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
2. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
3. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
4. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
5. Where does Calypso say the raft will take Percy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the challenge Minos offers in an effort to find Daedalus? How does Daedalus meet that challenge?
2. Why does Calypso say she's tried not to become overly friendly with Percy?
3. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
4. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
5. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
6. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
7. Describe the appearance of the young telekhine. What are they doing when Percy first sees them?
8. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
9. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
10. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)