|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A gun.
(c) A fork.
(d) A sword.
2. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(b) Water from the fountain of youth.
(c) Magic and mechanics.
3. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
4. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
(a) A magic key.
(b) A chest filled with gold.
(c) A sword.
(d) A travel bag.
5. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
(b) Broken toys.
(c) Twigs from a tree.
(d) Broken pencils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
2. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
3. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
4. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
5. What is happening when Annabeth wakes Percy after his dream about Grover and Tyson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
2. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
3. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
4. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
5. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
6. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
7. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
8. What is the brand on Quintus' neck and why does he have it?
9. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
10. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)