|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
(a) They're held back to repeat the class.
(b) They're sent home.
(c) They're locked in a cell at Alcatraz.
(d) They're eaten.
2. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A sword.
(b) A fork.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bow and arrow.
3. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
4. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
(a) Banging its head on a metal door.
(b) Hanging from a rafter.
(c) Scratching at a window.
(d) Digging under a panel.
5. Who is Antaeus' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
2. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
3. Who is Ethan's mother?
4. What does Percy's mom give Percy and Annabeth to eat?
5. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going on in Camp Half-Blood when Percy arrives in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
3. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
4. Why does Hephaestus say he was "tossed off Mount Olympus" and who does he say tossed him?
5. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
6. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
7. What is the problem Percy encounters when he's trying to kill Geryon? How does he finally over this problem?
8. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
9. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
10. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)