|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
2. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
(a) Banging its head on a metal door.
(b) Digging under a panel.
(c) Scratching at a window.
(d) Hanging from a rafter.
3. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(b) Golden oil.
(c) Silver water.
4. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
(a) Sewers R Us.
(b) Down the Drain Flush Co.
(c) Happy Flush Disposal Co.
(d) Willie Makeit Portapotty.
5. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
2. Who is Ethan's mother?
3. Where is Rachel from?
4. What is the news Chiron has about Quintus?
5. Where does Percy arrange to meet Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
2. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
3. What does Percy see when he opens the coffin that says "Kronos, Lord of Time"? What is his reaction?
4. What does Percy say to the flesh-eating horses at the beginning of Chapter 9? What is their reaction?
5. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
6. Describe the appearance of the young telekhine. What are they doing when Percy first sees them?
7. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
8. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
9. What is the challenge Minos offers in an effort to find Daedalus? How does Daedalus meet that challenge?
10. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)