|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Antaeus' mother?
2. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
(a) Kiss the chef.
(b) Never trust a skinny cook.
(c) It's what's for dinner.
(d) Two choices, take it or leave it.
3. Where do Percy and the others land?
(a) In a swampy yard.
(b) In a vegetable garden.
(c) On the terrace of the visitor center.
(d) On a rocky beach.
4. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) At a mining museum.
(b) Under a slide.
(c) On the side of a wooden barn.
(d) At a park.
5. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To find Percy.
(b) To find a way to attack the camp.
(c) To find Annabeth.
(d) To see if it is worth saving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
2. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
3. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
4. What does Percy's mom give Percy and Annabeth to eat?
5. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy say to the flesh-eating horses at the beginning of Chapter 9? What is their reaction?
2. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
3. What is the challenge Minos offers in an effort to find Daedalus? How does Daedalus meet that challenge?
4. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
5. Why does Calypso say she's tried not to become overly friendly with Percy?
6. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
7. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
8. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
9. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
10. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)