|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Percy arrange to meet Rachel?
(a) Times Square.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Twin Towers Memorial.
(d) Central Park.
2. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(a) Water from the fountain of youth.
(d) Magic and mechanics.
3. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(b) Huge snake.
(c) Group of cheerleaders.
4. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) On the side of a wooden barn.
(b) Under a slide.
(c) At a mining museum.
(d) At a park.
5. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
(a) Never trust a skinny cook.
(b) It's what's for dinner.
(c) Two choices, take it or leave it.
(d) Kiss the chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Calypso say Percy has been with her?
2. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
3. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
4. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
5. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
2. What is Rachel doing when Percy and Annabeth meet up with her in Times Square? Briefly describe the first few minutes of that first meeting.
3. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
4. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
5. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
6. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
7. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
8. Why does Calypso say she's tried not to become overly friendly with Percy?
9. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
10. Where does Calypso say Ogygia is located and how did Percy arrive there?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)