|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of T-shirt is Rachel wearing when they prepare to enter the Labyrinth?
(a) Joe's Crabshack.
(b) Hello Kitty.
(c) Old Navy.
(d) Museum of Modern Art.
2. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(c) Clanging of metal.
(d) Chopping wood.
3. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are as smart as men.
(b) Women are smarter than men.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are impossible to educate.
4. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She hugs him in gratitude.
(c) She screams and drops it.
(d) She is doubtful it could work.
5. What are Rachel's hobbies?
(a) Sculpting and photography.
(b) Reading and painting.
(c) Etching and cooking.
(d) Sewing and embroidery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
2. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
3. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
4. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
5. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
2. Describe the skulls that are part of the arena where Percy is going to have to fight.
3. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
4. Why does the group decide to split up after their visit with Hephaestus? Where are each of them going?
5. Describe the appearance of the young telekhine. What are they doing when Percy first sees them?
6. What is Rachel doing when Percy and Annabeth meet up with her in Times Square? Briefly describe the first few minutes of that first meeting.
7. What is the problem Percy encounters when he's trying to kill Geryon? How does he finally over this problem?
8. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
9. What does Percy say to the flesh-eating horses at the beginning of Chapter 9? What is their reaction?
10. Why does Hephaestus say he was "tossed off Mount Olympus" and who does he say tossed him?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)