|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
(a) Never trust a skinny cook.
(b) Kiss the chef.
(c) It's what's for dinner.
(d) Two choices, take it or leave it.
2. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
(a) Sewers R Us.
(b) Down the Drain Flush Co.
(c) Willie Makeit Portapotty.
(d) Happy Flush Disposal Co.
3. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
(c) No one.
4. What is left when the centaur is killed by the gladiator giant?
(a) Pile of scales.
5. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
6. What is the payment King Cocalus expects to receive in return for solving Minos' riddle?
(a) A magic key.
(b) The return of his daughter.
(c) A bride.
(d) A chest filled with gold.
7. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(b) A shovel.
(c) A broom.
8. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) Having to grade tests by hand.
(b) They broke her desk.
(c) They haven't finished the test.
(d) She's hungry.
9. What kind of T-shirt is Rachel wearing when they prepare to enter the Labyrinth?
(a) Hello Kitty.
(b) Joe's Crabshack.
(c) Old Navy.
(d) Museum of Modern Art.
10. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(b) Silver water.
(d) Golden oil.
11. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
12. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A sword.
(d) A fork.
13. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Clanging of metal.
14. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
(a) A week.
(b) An hour.
(c) A month.
(d) A hundred years.
15. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
(a) He's probably with his father now.
(b) He must have gone home.
(c) He was a brave friend.
(d) He's abandoned them at a terrible time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
2. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
3. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
4. Who is Ethan's mother?
5. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)