|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
2. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
(a) Kiss the chef.
(b) It's what's for dinner.
(c) Never trust a skinny cook.
(d) Two choices, take it or leave it.
3. Who kills Kelli?
4. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
5. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) They haven't finished the test.
(b) They broke her desk.
(c) Having to grade tests by hand.
(d) She's hungry.
6. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
7. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) The single eye of a cyclops.
(b) The horn of a unicorn.
(c) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
(d) A hoof of a satyr.
8. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) Under a slide.
(b) On the side of a wooden barn.
(c) At a park.
(d) At a mining museum.
9. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
10. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(a) Group of cheerleaders.
(d) Huge snake.
11. Where does Percy live with his mother?
(c) Los Angeles.
12. Where does Calypso say the raft will take Percy?
(a) Anywhere he desires.
(b) Camp Half-Blood.
(d) His mother's apartment.
13. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
(a) She will not go into the Labyrinth.
(b) She's being robbed.
(c) Percy and Annabeth are crazy.
(d) Percy and Annabeth are half Greek god.
14. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
(a) The Blue Plate.
(b) Java Moose.
(c) Coffee Extravaganze.
(d) Waffle House.
15. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) Percy is only half god.
(b) Percy cheated.
(c) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
(d) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
2. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
3. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
4. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
5. What does Percy smell when he's nearing the house where Annabeth and the others are being held?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)