|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Kelli?
2. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) At a mining museum.
(b) At a park.
(c) Under a slide.
(d) On the side of a wooden barn.
3. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
(a) Broken pencils.
(b) Twigs from a tree.
(d) Broken toys.
4. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
(a) Blue sky and trees.
(c) A white curtain.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
5. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
6. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
(a) Java Moose.
(b) Coffee Extravaganze.
(c) Waffle House.
(d) The Blue Plate.
7. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
(a) They're locked in a cell at Alcatraz.
(b) They're held back to repeat the class.
(c) They're sent home.
(d) They're eaten.
8. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) A bird.
(b) A noose.
(c) The letter "M."
(d) A teardrop.
9. What color shirt is being worn by the naiad Percy encounters by the river?
10. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) On the top floor of the Empire State Building.
(b) At the base of a rock in Central Park.
(c) In the basement of the Marriott.
(d) Under the stairwell of the school.
11. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are as smart as men.
(b) Women are impossible to educate.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are smarter than men.
12. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(a) A broom.
(c) A shovel.
13. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) Annabeth tells him.
(b) He has a vision.
(c) It grows colder in his pocket.
(d) He sees another dog.
14. What does Ethan say when Percy refuses to kill him?
(a) He owes Percy his life.
(b) They'll both be killed.
(c) Thank you.
(d) He'll kill Percy.
15. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
2. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
3. Who is Antaeus' mother?
4. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
5. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)