|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Percy and the others land?
(a) On a rocky beach.
(b) In a vegetable garden.
(c) In a swampy yard.
(d) On the terrace of the visitor center.
2. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are smarter than men.
(b) Women are impossible to educate.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are as smart as men.
3. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
4. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Annabeth smashes it.
(b) Percy touches it.
(c) Rachel picks it.
(d) Nico has a key.
5. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
(a) She will not go into the Labyrinth.
(b) Percy and Annabeth are half Greek god.
(c) Percy and Annabeth are crazy.
(d) She's being robbed.
6. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A sword.
(b) A fork.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bow and arrow.
7. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
8. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) They broke her desk.
(b) She's hungry.
(c) They haven't finished the test.
(d) Having to grade tests by hand.
9. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Clanging of metal.
10. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To find Percy.
(b) To find a way to attack the camp.
(c) To see if it is worth saving.
(d) To find Annabeth.
11. What is left when the centaur is killed by the gladiator giant?
(d) Pile of scales.
12. What is on the platform at the center of Hephaestus' forge.
(a) A huge anvil.
(b) Machines, cauldrons, and a huge anvil.
(c) Machines and cauldrons.
(d) Cauldrons and a huge anvil.
13. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) A hoof of a satyr.
(b) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
(c) The single eye of a cyclops.
(d) The horn of a unicorn.
14. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
(a) She screams and drops it.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She hugs him in gratitude.
(d) She is doubtful it could work.
15. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) It grows colder in his pocket.
(c) Annabeth tells him.
(d) He sees another dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
2. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
3. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
4. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
5. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)