|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are impossible to educate.
(b) Women are smarter than men.
(c) Women are as smart as men.
(d) Women are not as smart as men.
2. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) On the side of a wooden barn.
(b) Under a slide.
(c) At a mining museum.
(d) At a park.
3. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
(b) A human.
(d) A traitor.
4. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
(a) Coffee Extravaganze.
(b) The Blue Plate.
(c) Java Moose.
(d) Waffle House.
5. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) He sees another dog.
(c) Annabeth tells him.
(d) It grows colder in his pocket.
6. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To see if it is worth saving.
(b) To find Percy.
(c) To find a way to attack the camp.
(d) To find Annabeth.
7. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) Having to grade tests by hand.
(b) She's hungry.
(c) They broke her desk.
(d) They haven't finished the test.
8. What do the flesh-eating horses say when Percy begins causing geysers of salt water to erupt?
(a) We're going to eat your friends.
(b) Baths are bad.
(c) Your dad is going to be angry.
(d) We like the poop.
9. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
10. How long does Calypso say Percy has been with her?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
11. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(b) Clanging of metal.
(d) Chopping wood.
12. What does Ethan help the telekhines unwrap?
(a) A bag of jewels.
(b) A compass.
(c) A scythe.
(d) A box of gold bars.
13. Where do Percy and the others land?
(a) In a vegetable garden.
(b) In a swampy yard.
(c) On a rocky beach.
(d) On the terrace of the visitor center.
14. Where does Percy live with his mother?
(c) Los Angeles.
15. Where does Hephaestus say his favorite forge is located?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(c) Mount St. Helens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
2. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
3. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
4. Who kills Kelli?
5. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)