|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabeth do just before she becomes invisible and leaves Percy to face the telekhines?
(a) Kisses him.
(c) Begins to cry.
2. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
3. Who kills Kelli?
4. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
(a) His beard bursts into flame.
(b) His mouth falls open.
(c) Smoke rolls out of his ears.
(d) His face turns orange.
5. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(a) A shovel.
(d) A broom.
6. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To see if it is worth saving.
(b) To find Annabeth.
(c) To find Percy.
(d) To find a way to attack the camp.
7. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
8. What are the words written on the side of the septic tank where Nico and the others are planning to do their summons?
(a) Willie Makeit Portapotty.
(b) Sewers R Us.
(c) Down the Drain Flush Co.
(d) Happy Flush Disposal Co.
9. What does Ethan say when Percy refuses to kill him?
(a) They'll both be killed.
(b) He owes Percy his life.
(c) He'll kill Percy.
(d) Thank you.
10. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
(a) A traitor.
(c) A human.
11. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) Having to grade tests by hand.
(b) She's hungry.
(c) They haven't finished the test.
(d) They broke her desk.
12. Where is Rachel from?
13. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) A bird.
(b) A teardrop.
(c) The letter "M."
(d) A noose.
14. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) At a park.
(b) On the side of a wooden barn.
(c) At a mining museum.
(d) Under a slide.
15. Where does Hephaestus say his favorite forge is located?
(c) Mount St. Helens.
(d) Mount Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
2. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
3. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
4. Where does Percy live with his mother?
5. Where does Percy arrange to meet Rachel?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)