|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
(b) The single eye of a cyclops.
(c) A hoof of a satyr.
(d) The horn of a unicorn.
2. Who is Annabeth's mother?
3. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are as smart as men.
(b) Women are impossible to educate.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are smarter than men.
4. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) Under a slide.
(b) At a mining museum.
(c) At a park.
(d) On the side of a wooden barn.
5. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
6. What does Percy smell when he's nearing the house where Annabeth and the others are being held?
7. Where does Percy live with his mother?
(a) Los Angeles.
8. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(a) Group of cheerleaders.
(d) Huge snake.
9. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
(b) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
(c) Percy is only half god.
(d) Percy cheated.
10. What kind of T-shirt is Rachel wearing when they prepare to enter the Labyrinth?
(a) Hello Kitty.
(b) Old Navy.
(c) Joe's Crabshack.
(d) Museum of Modern Art.
11. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) A painting.
12. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
(a) A white curtain.
(b) Blue sky and trees.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
13. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) He sees another dog.
(b) It grows colder in his pocket.
(c) Annabeth tells him.
(d) He has a vision.
14. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Nico has a key.
(b) Annabeth smashes it.
(c) Rachel picks it.
(d) Percy touches it.
15. What is left when the centaur is killed by the gladiator giant?
(b) Pile of scales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethan help the telekhines unwrap?
2. What is on the platform at the center of Hephaestus' forge.
3. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
4. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
5. Who is Ethan's mother?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)