|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
2. What are the foods Nico pours into the septic tank in an effort to summon Bianca?
(a) Nectar and fruit.
(b) Root beer and barbecue.
(c) Iced tea and hamburgers.
(d) Wine and grapes.
3. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
(a) He must have gone home.
(b) He's probably with his father now.
(c) He was a brave friend.
(d) He's abandoned them at a terrible time.
4. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
5. Where do Percy and the others land?
(a) On a rocky beach.
(b) In a swampy yard.
(c) On the terrace of the visitor center.
(d) In a vegetable garden.
6. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(c) A shovel.
(d) A broom.
7. Where does Hephaestus say his favorite forge is located?
(a) Mount St. Helens.
(d) Mount Olympus.
8. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
9. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are smarter than men.
(b) Women are not as smart as men.
(c) Women are impossible to educate.
(d) Women are as smart as men.
10. What are Rachel's hobbies?
(a) Sewing and embroidery.
(b) Etching and cooking.
(c) Sculpting and photography.
(d) Reading and painting.
11. Who is Antaeus' mother?
12. How long does Calypso say Percy has been with her?
(a) A week.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
13. What is left when the centaur is killed by the gladiator giant?
(a) Pile of scales.
14. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) Annabeth tells him.
(b) It grows colder in his pocket.
(c) He sees another dog.
(d) He has a vision.
15. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(c) Huge snake.
(d) Group of cheerleaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the payment King Cocalus expects to receive in return for solving Minos' riddle?
2. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
3. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
4. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
5. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)