|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
(a) He must have gone home.
(b) He's abandoned them at a terrible time.
(c) He was a brave friend.
(d) He's probably with his father now.
2. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
(a) His beard bursts into flame.
(b) His face turns orange.
(c) His mouth falls open.
(d) Smoke rolls out of his ears.
3. Where does Percy arrange to meet Rachel?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Twin Towers Memorial.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Times Square.
4. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(a) Magic and mechanics.
(d) Water from the fountain of youth.
5. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) Annabeth tells him.
(c) It grows colder in his pocket.
(d) He sees another dog.
6. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) Percy cheated.
(b) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
(c) Percy is only half god.
(d) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
7. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
(a) Dirty laundry.
(b) A book shelf.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) A painting.
8. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(a) Golden oil.
(d) Silver water.
9. What kind of T-shirt is Rachel wearing when they prepare to enter the Labyrinth?
(a) Hello Kitty.
(b) Joe's Crabshack.
(c) Old Navy.
(d) Museum of Modern Art.
10. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Percy touches it.
(b) Annabeth smashes it.
(c) Rachel picks it.
(d) Nico has a key.
11. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
(a) Broken pencils.
(b) Twigs from a tree.
(d) Broken toys.
12. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
(a) They haven't finished the test.
(b) She's hungry.
(c) Having to grade tests by hand.
(d) They broke her desk.
13. What does Percy smell when he's nearing the house where Annabeth and the others are being held?
14. Who is Annabeth's mother?
15. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the news Chiron has about Quintus?
2. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
3. What does Percy's mom give Percy and Annabeth to eat?
4. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
5. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)