Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
Blow up another school.
2. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
3. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
4. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
5. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
Fish, meaning freshman.
6. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
Run away screaming.
7. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
This section contains 4,429 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)