|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the payment King Cocalus expects to receive in return for solving Minos' riddle?
(a) A bride.
(b) A chest filled with gold.
(c) The return of his daughter.
(d) A magic key.
2. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(b) Hundreds of gallons.
(c) Three or four gallons.
(d) More than Percy has seen before.
3. Why does one of the pegasi initially refuse to carry Nico?
(a) He has hooves.
(b) He has pointy ears.
(c) He's too heavy.
(d) He smells of death.
4. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(b) A golden compass.
(c) A telescoping sword.
(d) A magic silver medallion.
5. Where does Annabeth believe they are when they find Tyson and Grover?
(a) Under the Empire State Building.
(b) A cave under the Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Carlsbad Caverns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
2. What does Percy find in the pocket of his shirt?
3. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
4. How many faces does Briares have?
5. Why does Grover say his searcher's license no longer matters?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)