|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(a) Water from the fountain of youth.
(d) Magic and mechanics.
2. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To see if it is worth saving.
(b) To find Percy.
(c) To find a way to attack the camp.
(d) To find Annabeth.
3. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A telescoping sword.
(b) A golden compass.
(c) A magic silver medallion.
(d) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) More than Percy has seen before.
(b) Hundreds of gallons.
(d) Three or four gallons.
5. What is the name of Luke's sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gift Poseidon gives Percy?
2. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
4. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
5. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)