|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
(a) A travel bag.
(b) A sword.
(c) A magic key.
(d) A chest filled with gold.
2. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
3. Who is Annabeth's mother?
4. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
(b) Golden oil.
(d) Silver water.
5. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annabeth believe they are when they find Tyson and Grover?
2. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
3. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
4. Who is Antaeus' mother?
5. Why does Chiron say he doesn't believe Kronos is leading the attack against the camp?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)