|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A fork.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
2. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
3. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
(a) A woman.
(c) A milkman.
(d) The ghost of Christmas past.
4. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Loki's silver compass.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Ariadne's string.
(d) Zeus's golden arrow.
5. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
(a) He didn't swear on the River Styx.
(b) Percy knew he wasn't serious.
(c) Percy cheated.
(d) Percy is only half god.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
2. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
3. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
4. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
5. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)