|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
2. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Kill some scorpions.
(b) Keep from dying.
(c) Collect fairy dust.
(d) Hide from the other teams.
3. What is Hephaestus' reaction when Annabeth says they are looking for Daedalus?
(a) His mouth falls open.
(b) His face turns orange.
(c) Smoke rolls out of his ears.
(d) His beard bursts into flame.
4. Why does Annabeth recognize that they have ended up in Alcatraz?
(a) She's been there on a school trip.
(b) She hears a tourist say so.
(c) She's seen photos.
(d) She sees a sign.
5. Why does Percy say the rest of the summer seems strange?
(a) He misses his friends.
(b) Annabeth is mad at him.
(c) There are no battles to fight.
(d) It's so normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the flesh-eating horses say when Percy begins causing geysers of salt water to erupt?
2. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
3. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
4. How many faces does Briares have?
5. What is Tyson doing when Percy catches up with Tyson and Grover?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)