|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
(a) Bronze beetle.
2. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(a) Huge snake.
(c) Group of cheerleaders.
3. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) A cyclops.
(b) A group of cheerleaders.
(c) The principal.
(d) Paul Blofis.
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) Hundreds of gallons.
(d) More than Percy has seen before.
5. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
(a) Two swords.
(b) A key.
(c) A metal spider.
(d) A silver bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Luke's sword?
2. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
3. Why does one of the pegasi initially refuse to carry Nico?
4. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
5. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)