|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briares say Tyson is a hero?
(a) He fought Daedalus.
(b) He reminded Briares of his identity.
(c) He fought Kampe.
(d) He saved Percy.
2. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
3. What is on the platform at the center of Hephaestus' forge.
(a) Machines, cauldrons, and a huge anvil.
(b) Machines and cauldrons.
(c) A huge anvil.
(d) Cauldrons and a huge anvil.
4. What is Tyson doing when Percy catches up with Tyson and Grover?
(a) Cradling Grover in his arms.
(b) Climbing up a wall.
(c) Wading a river.
5. Why does one of the pegasi initially refuse to carry Nico?
(a) He's too heavy.
(b) He has hooves.
(c) He has pointy ears.
(d) He smells of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annabeth believe they are when they find Tyson and Grover?
2. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
3. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
4. What is Dede?
5. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)