|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
(a) Bring despair to our eavesdropping enemies.
(b) Find something to eat.
(c) Kill Annabeth.
(d) Put a stop to world hunger.
2. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
(a) She will not go into the Labyrinth.
(b) Percy and Annabeth are half Greek god.
(c) Percy and Annabeth are crazy.
(d) She's being robbed.
3. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every month.
4. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To find a way to attack the camp.
(b) To find Percy.
(c) To see if it is worth saving.
(d) To find Annabeth.
5. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Eats it all.
(d) Makes beds for all of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
2. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
3. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
4. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
5. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)