|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(b) A disaster area.
(c) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(d) A neat-freak's domain.
2. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(a) Huge snake.
(d) Group of cheerleaders.
3. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to choose.
(b) He wants her to answer a riddle.
(c) He wants her to set him free.
(d) He wants her to pay a toll.
4. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
(a) Because of his dream.
(b) Annabeth tells him.
(c) Argus is there.
(d) Everyone is quiet.
5. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) More than Percy has seen before.
(b) Hundreds of gallons.
(c) Three or four gallons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
2. What does Ethan say when Percy refuses to kill him?
3. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
4. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
5. What does Percy's mom give Percy and Annabeth to eat?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)