|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
(a) A hundred years.
(b) A week.
(c) An hour.
(d) A month.
2. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
(b) Broken pencils.
(c) Twigs from a tree.
(d) Broken toys.
3. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A sword.
(c) A fork.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are smarter than men.
(b) Women are impossible to educate.
(c) Women are as smart as men.
(d) Women are not as smart as men.
5. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Keep from dying.
(b) Kill some scorpions.
(c) Collect fairy dust.
(d) Hide from the other teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
2. What is Eurytion's job?
3. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
4. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)