|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
(d) Three or four gallons.
2. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(a) Fruit and ambrosia.
(b) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
(c) Sandwiches and lemonade.
3. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
(a) She is doubtful it could work.
(b) She screams and drops it.
(c) She hugs him in gratitude.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A golden compass.
(b) A telescoping sword.
(c) A magic silver medallion.
(d) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
5. How many faces does Briares have?
(a) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
2. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
3. What color shirt is being worn by the naiad Percy encounters by the river?
4. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
5. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)