|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(b) Grover's uncle.
(c) One of Percy's best friends.
(d) An activities director at the camp.
2. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
3. How many riddles does the Sphinx say she's going to ask?
4. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(c) Water from the fountain of youth.
(d) Magic and mechanics.
5. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A gun.
(b) A fork.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
2. How long does Calypso say Percy has been with her?
3. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
4. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
5. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)