|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every month.
2. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
3. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
(a) His searcher's license will be taken away.
(b) He'll marry Juniper.
(c) He'll be a hero.
(d) He'll be killed.
4. What is the answer the young telekhines give when asked whom they serve?
(b) No one.
5. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
2. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
3. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
4. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
5. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)