|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
(a) Twenty questions.
(b) Rock, paper, scissors.
(c) Tic, tac, toe.
2. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A telescoping sword.
(b) A magic silver medallion.
(c) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(d) A golden compass.
3. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) A hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
4. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
5. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
(a) The gods with their families.
(b) The gods at a feast.
(c) The gods dancing in the rain.
(d) The gods building Mount Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
2. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
3. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
4. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
5. How many hands does Briares have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)