|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Ariadne's string.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Zeus's golden arrow.
(d) Loki's silver compass.
2. What is Rachel's middle name?
3. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Under the Pacific Ocean.
(b) Over the Empire State Building.
(c) Under a Los Angeles subway.
(d) In Africa.
4. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) A noon.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At sundown.
(d) At midnight.
5. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A large red wagon.
(b) A phone.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A Wal-Mart bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
2. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
3. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
5. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)