|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Kill some scorpions.
(b) Keep from dying.
(c) Collect fairy dust.
(d) Hide from the other teams.
2. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(d) A police officer.
3. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(b) Fish, meaning freshman.
(c) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(d) Fresh, meaning freshman.
4. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Metal chickens.
(b) Golden geese.
(c) Silver birds.
(d) Golden canaries.
5. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(b) Call him a liar.
(d) Run away screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nico's father?
2. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
3. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
4. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
5. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)