|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(b) A police officer.
2. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(a) Ice Cream.
3. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
(a) The gods dancing in the rain.
(b) The gods at a feast.
(c) The gods with their families.
(d) The gods building Mount Olympus.
4. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
(a) He pledged to remain in the cell.
(b) Kampe will punish him.
(c) He has no legs.
(d) He has nowhere to go.
5. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Cyclops Beware.
(b) Moz Rulz.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Go Home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
2. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
3. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
4. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
5. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)