|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) More than Percy has seen before.
(b) Three or four gallons.
(d) Hundreds of gallons.
2. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Cyclops Beware.
(b) Help Me.
(c) Moz Rulz.
(d) Go Home.
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(b) Run away screaming.
(c) Call him a liar.
4. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) One of Percy's best friends.
(c) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(d) Grover's uncle.
5. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Over the Empire State Building.
(b) Under a Los Angeles subway.
(c) In Africa.
(d) Under the Pacific Ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
2. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
3. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
4. What does Hera give the children to eat?
5. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)