|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Fish, meaning freshman.
(b) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(c) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(d) Fresh, meaning freshman.
2. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
3. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
(a) The Farm House.
(b) The Big House.
(c) The Dragon House.
(d) The Lair.
4. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Percy's best friends.
(b) An activities director at the camp.
(c) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(d) Grover's uncle.
5. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) A mile.
(d) A hundred feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hands does Briares have?
2. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
3. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
4. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
5. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)