|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
(a) A prybar and a wrench.
(b) A paint scraper and a level.
(c) A compass and a saw.
(d) A hammer and a screwdriver.
2. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(a) Sandwiches and lemonade.
(b) Fruit and ambrosia.
(d) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
3. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(b) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(c) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(d) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
4. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to choose.
(b) He wants her to pay a toll.
(c) He wants her to set him free.
(d) He wants her to answer a riddle.
5. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(b) Ice Cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
2. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
3. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
4. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
5. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)