|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A neat-freak's domain.
(b) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(c) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(d) A disaster area.
2. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She's seen pictures of it.
(b) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(c) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(d) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
3. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(c) Grover's uncle.
(d) One of Percy's best friends.
4. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) The keeper of Alcatraz.
(b) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
(c) A myth.
(d) An extinct creature of the underworld.
5. Why does Annabeth recognize that they have ended up in Alcatraz?
(a) She's been there on a school trip.
(b) She hears a tourist say so.
(c) She sees a sign.
(d) She's seen photos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hera give the children to eat?
2. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
3. What is the young guardian dragon doing when Percy and Annabeth arrive at the camp entrance?
4. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
5. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)