|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
2. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
(a) A prybar and a wrench.
(b) A hammer and a screwdriver.
(c) A paint scraper and a level.
(d) A compass and a saw.
3. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
4. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(a) Ambrosia and nectar.
(b) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
(c) Granola bars and juice boxes.
5. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) Two hundred.
(d) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
2. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
3. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
4. Janus is the god of _________.
5. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)