|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) An hour.
(b) A day.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) Twenty minutes.
2. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A golden compass.
(b) A magic silver medallion.
(c) A telescoping sword.
(d) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
3. Why does Annabeth recognize that they have ended up in Alcatraz?
(a) She's seen photos.
(b) She hears a tourist say so.
(c) She's been there on a school trip.
(d) She sees a sign.
4. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
(a) Go to camp.
(b) Attend orientation.
(c) Blow up another school.
(d) Spend time with his mom.
5. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A shield.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A Dippin' Dots stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
2. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
3. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
4. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
5. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)