|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
(a) A train.
(b) A sleeping pig.
(c) An alert gazelle.
(d) A tranquilized elephant.
2. What is Rachel's middle name?
3. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) A cyclops.
(b) Paul Blofis.
(c) The principal.
(d) A group of cheerleaders.
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(c) More than Percy has seen before.
(d) Hundreds of gallons.
5. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) A noon.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At sundown.
(d) At midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
2. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
3. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
4. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
5. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)