|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
2. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A shield.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A Dippin' Dots stand.
3. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
(a) A shovel.
(d) A broom.
4. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) A noose.
(b) A teardrop.
(c) A bird.
(d) The letter "M."
5. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
2. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
3. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
4. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
5. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)