|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
2. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) A book shelf.
(d) Dirty laundry.
3. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Silver birds.
(b) Golden geese.
(c) Golden canaries.
(d) Metal chickens.
4. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
(b) A white curtain.
(c) A beautiful young woman.
(d) Blue sky and trees.
5. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every month.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
2. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
3. What is Eurytion's job?
4. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
5. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)