|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Annabeth recognize that they have ended up in Alcatraz?
(a) She's seen photos.
(b) She hears a tourist say so.
(c) She sees a sign.
(d) She's been there on a school trip.
2. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) A day.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
3. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
(a) She hugs him in gratitude.
(b) She screams and drops it.
(c) She is doubtful it could work.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. Who, according to this story, is Harriet Tubman's father?
5. Who is Annabeth's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Percy and the others land?
2. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
3. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
4. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
5. What does Ethan help the telekhines unwrap?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)