|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Eats it all.
(b) Makes beds for all of them.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
2. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
(a) A mile.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) A hundred feet.
3. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Nico has a key.
(b) Annabeth smashes it.
(c) Percy touches it.
(d) Rachel picks it.
4. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
(a) He has nowhere to go.
(b) Kampe will punish him.
(c) He has no legs.
(d) He pledged to remain in the cell.
5. What color shirt is being worn by the naiad Percy encounters by the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the payment King Cocalus expects to receive in return for solving Minos' riddle?
2. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
3. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
4. What kind of T-shirt is Rachel wearing when they prepare to enter the Labyrinth?
5. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)