|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(a) Water from the fountain of youth.
(b) Magic and mechanics.
2. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
(a) A pile of leaves.
(b) A painting.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) A book shelf.
3. Who is Antaeus' mother?
4. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A phone.
(b) A Wal-Mart bag.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A large red wagon.
5. How long does Eurytion say it will take Geryon to re-form?
(a) An hour.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
2. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
3. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
4. Janus is the god of _________.
5. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)