|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
(a) Put a stop to world hunger.
(b) Find something to eat.
(c) Kill Annabeth.
(d) Bring despair to our eavesdropping enemies.
2. What does the Sphinx say happens to children who fail the test?
(a) They're eaten.
(b) They're locked in a cell at Alcatraz.
(c) They're sent home.
(d) They're held back to repeat the class.
3. Where is Rachel from?
4. What reason does Quintus give for having gone to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) To find Annabeth.
(b) To see if it is worth saving.
(c) To find a way to attack the camp.
(d) To find Percy.
5. What is written on the apron Geryon is wearing when Percy arrives at the ranch house?
(a) Two choices, take it or leave it.
(b) It's what's for dinner.
(c) Never trust a skinny cook.
(d) Kiss the chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirt is being worn by the naiad Percy encounters by the river?
2. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
3. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
4. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
5. What is the subject Rachel and Annabeth discuss after they're in the Labyrinth?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)