|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Silver birds.
(b) Golden geese.
(c) Metal chickens.
(d) Golden canaries.
2. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
3. Where does Calypso say the raft will take Percy?
(a) His mother's apartment.
(c) Anywhere he desires.
(d) Camp Half-Blood.
4. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
(a) She's being robbed.
(b) Percy and Annabeth are crazy.
(c) She will not go into the Labyrinth.
(d) Percy and Annabeth are half Greek god.
5. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are impossible to educate.
(b) Women are as smart as men.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are smarter than men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
2. Who is Annabeth's mother?
3. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
4. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
5. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)