|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) More than Percy has seen before.
(b) Three or four gallons.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
2. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
(a) A hundred feet.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) A mile.
(d) Three miles.
3. What are Rachel's hobbies?
(a) Reading and painting.
(b) Sculpting and photography.
(c) Etching and cooking.
(d) Sewing and embroidery.
4. What does Percy smell when he's nearing the house where Annabeth and the others are being held?
5. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) A hoof of a satyr.
(b) The horn of a unicorn.
(c) The single eye of a cyclops.
(d) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabeth's reaction to the mechanical spider Eurytion gives her?
2. What does Hera give the children to eat?
3. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
4. Where does Percy arrange to meet Rachel?
5. What does Rachel stand up and shout while she, Percy, and Annabeth are talking about the quest?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)