|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Annabeth smashes it.
(b) Percy touches it.
(c) Rachel picks it.
(d) Nico has a key.
2. What time of day does Hephaestus say is a good time for making decisions?
3. How many faces does Briares have?
(d) A hundred.
4. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
5. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) A painting.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) Dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Kelli?
2. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
3. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
4. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
5. What does Percy say is the creepiest thing about the arena where he and the others are taken?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)