One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are not as smart as men.
(b) Women are smarter than men.
(c) Women are as smart as men.
(d) Women are impossible to educate.
2. How long does Eurytion say he's been working for Geryon?
(a) A few days.
(b) Thousands of years.
(c) A few months.
(d) A hundred years.
3. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
(a) Waffle House.
(b) Java Moose.
(c) The Blue Plate.
(d) Coffee Extravaganze.
4. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) The horn of a unicorn.
(b) The single eye of a cyclops.
(c) A hoof of a satyr.
(d) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
5. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) In the basement of the Marriott.
(b) On the top floor of the Empire State Building.
(c) At the base of a rock in Central Park.
(d) Under the stairwell of the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
2. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
3. What is the Sphinx complaining about as Percy and the others run away?
4. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
5. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)