Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mfumbe enter the kitchen?
(a) A hatch in the floor.
(b) The crawl space under the cabin.
(c) The attic ladder.
(d) The ceiling crawl space.
2. About what do Mfumbe's parents say they are happy?
(a) That Mfumbe has received a very lucrative scholarship offer.
(b) That Mfumbe has found a very good job.
(c) That Mfumbe is Kayla's friend.
(d) That Mfumbe is not in as much trouble as Kayla.
3. Why is Kayla hesitant about taking Mava's suggestion?
(a) Kayla is in a lot of pain.
(b) Kayla does not know if she cares anymore.
(c) Kayla is afraid of bringing the police down on Tova and Mava's daughter.
(d) Kayla does not want to desert Tova and Mava.
4. What does Nedra say Kayla did?
(a) Broke the pact several of them had made.
(b) Attacked Nedra.
(c) Caused the crash that killed the Alans.
(d) Gave up a scholarship to art college.
5. In which direction is the truck traveling?
6. How does Katie know Kayla is over seventeen years of age?
(a) From seeing her driver's license.
(b) Kayla says so when she is still half drugged.
(c) From a newspaper article about Kayla.
(d) She's just guessing.
7. What does Kayla see on the table inside the cabin?
(a) A gun.
(b) A piece of chicken.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A newspaper with her picture.
8. Where does Kayla see Zekeal?
(a) In a police car.
(b) Coming out of a grocery store.
(c) In a vision.
(d) Coming out of a library.
9. On what does Nedra blame Mfumbe's current legal status?
(c) His parents.
(d) Kayla's influence.
10. What do Mfumbe and Kayla discuss concerning the effects of cloning and genetic coding?
(a) How it is of dubious morality.
(b) How its effects may not be seen for generations.
(c) How it affects evolution.
(d) How it enriches the already wealthy.
11. What does Kayla find in the pocket of what she's wearing?
(a) A love poem.
(b) An e-card.
(c) A picture.
(d) A note.
12. What was August told to do by his employers?
(a) Lie to investigators.
(b) Quit school and live at the facility.
(c) Deliberately skew some test results.
(d) Keep a record of anyone who seems suspicious at work.
13. What happens after Kayla becomes conscious after the car wreck?
(a) She realizes her arm is broken.
(b) She talks to Tova about what they should do.
(c) She realizes that both Tova and Mava are dead.
(d) She realizes Tova is dead and Mava badly injured.
14. What happens when Kayla has coffee spilled on her hand?
(a) She is recognized by the waitress.
(b) She is badly burned.
(c) The fake tattoo runs.
(d) Someone remarks about the lack of a tattoo.
15. How does Mfumbe earn enough to feed himself?
(a) He works at the local gathering place.
(b) He grows his own food.
(c) He works a farmer's field.
(d) He barters with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kayla relieved about as a few days go by?
2. What does a doctor tell Mava and Tova about elderly people?
3. Why does Kayla awaken suddenly from sleeping in the car?
4. What does Kayla suddenly realize about the woods?
5. What is Kayla hoping to find behind the building that she comes upon in the woods?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)