Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1 through 4
1. What does Kayla learn from the guidance counselor about the art school she wants to attend?
2. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo, and what is his reply?
3. What does Kayla do after leaving the guidance counselor's office, and who wants to help her?
4. What does Amber say about her tattoo?
5. What is happening when Kayla arrives home from the mall?
6. What does the Tribune E-Journal say about Kayla's father?
This section contains 837 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)