|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla reveal that she learned?
(a) About a resistance group in the mountains of Colorado.
(b) About a resistance group in Nevada.
(c) About her father's file.
(d) About the government's push to deport people who are not tattooed.
2. In what year does Kayla's father die?
3. Why does Kayla take the job there?
(a) It is the only place that will hire her without a tattoo.
(b) She will get a discount.
(c) Environmental issues are really important to her.
(d) She loves the products they sell.
4. Where are Kayla and Amber when Kayla has a vision?
(a) Arguing with Amber's father.
(b) Signing classmates' yearbooks.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) Standing in a line at the Global-1 office.
5. What school does Kayla want to attend?
(a) Architect school.
(b) Film school.
(c) Art school.
(d) Pharmacy school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a particular character in the story residing at the Route Nine Motor Inn?
2. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
3. What does the doctor at the hospital insist they do with Kayla?
4. According to Ashley, what is happening to the healthy babies at the hospital?
5. What does Kayla think has caused her family life to deteriorate?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)