|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(a) Global-1 offices.
(b) The police station.
(c) The library.
(d) The mall.
2. What has Amber done concerning Kayla?
(a) Told Kayla's parents that Kayla plans to run away.
(b) Told Kayla they can no longer be friends.
(c) Told the authorities Kayla is avoiding applying for a bar code.
(d) Applied for a bar code tattoo for Kayla.
3. What does Kayla refrain from doing when Mfumbe asks her something?
(a) Confiding in him.
(b) Fleeing from him.
(c) Lying to him.
(d) Talking sarcastically to him.
4. Against what does Senator David Young speak?
(a) The public assistance proposal.
(b) The whole bar code system.
(c) Requiring children under the age of eighteen to be bar coded.
(d) Requiring children who attend public school to be bar coded.
5. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About her low grades.
(b) About the scholarship.
(c) About her fight with Mfumbe.
(d) About her parents' attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Kayla's father die?
2. From what illness did Kayla's paternal grandmother suffer?
3. Why is a particular character in the story residing at the Route Nine Motor Inn?
4. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
5. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)