|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla refrain from doing when Mfumbe asks her something?
(a) Lying to him.
(b) Confiding in him.
(c) Talking sarcastically to him.
(d) Fleeing from him.
2. What is one argument against the tattoo?
(a) It leads to the State having too much power.
(b) It is an infringement on privacy.
(c) It is potentially dangerous.
(d) It is unsightly.
3. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
(a) Throws her books.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Calls her mother.
4. What else happens when someone gets the tattoo?
(a) A microchip is implanted.
(b) A full-body scan.
(c) An iris imprinting.
(d) A blood test.
5. What does Amber have that Kayla does not?
(a) Gorgeous looks.
(b) A bar code tattoo.
(c) A supportive family.
(d) Lots of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
2. Who is Amber Thorn?
3. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
4. When does Kayla have another vision?
5. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)