|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla think has caused her family life to deteriorate?
(a) The acceptance of the bar code tattoo.
(b) The death of her younger brother.
(c) The acceptance of bribes.
(d) The accidental injury of her dad.
2. What is one argument against the tattoo?
(a) It is potentially dangerous.
(b) It is an infringement on privacy.
(c) It leads to the State having too much power.
(d) It is unsightly.
3. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Calls her mother.
(d) Throws her books.
4. Who is Gene Drake?
(a) A next-door neighbor.
(b) Another school chum of Kayla's.
(c) Kayla's uncle.
(d) Kayla's mother's cousin.
5. When are students supposed to receive their tattoo?
(a) On their 10th birthday.
(b) On their 21st birthday.
(c) At their high school graduation.
(d) On their 17th birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her vision, where does Kayla see herself?
2. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
3. What does Kayla ask her counselor about his wrist?
4. What else happens when someone gets the tattoo?
5. What does Kayla refrain from doing when Mfumbe asks her something?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)