|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla refrain from doing when Mfumbe asks her something?
(a) Talking sarcastically to him.
(b) Lying to him.
(c) Fleeing from him.
(d) Confiding in him.
2. For what does Kayla exchange her hospital gown?
(a) An orderly's uniform.
(b) A suit she finds in another room.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) A nurse's uniform.
3. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(a) Hodgkin's disease.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Heart disease.
4. Why is Kayla unlikely to qualify for a scholarship?
(a) Her parents have too much money.
(b) Her art classes are not varied enough.
(c) Her grades in computer class are too low.
(d) Her classes were not advanced.
5. Why does Kayla take the job there?
(a) It is the only place that will hire her without a tattoo.
(b) Environmental issues are really important to her.
(c) She loves the products they sell.
(d) She will get a discount.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
2. What does the doctor at the hospital insist they do with Kayla?
3. How does Katie know Kayla is over seventeen years of age?
4. What did Kayla see next door on the night the person whose death was reported in the newspaper was killed?
5. How does Kayla's father supposedly die?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)