|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one argument against the tattoo?
(a) It leads to the State having too much power.
(b) It is an infringement on privacy.
(c) It is unsightly.
(d) It is potentially dangerous.
2. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
(a) They are evil.
(b) They are a means of helping people in distress.
(c) They are a great convenience.
(d) They are necessary for crowd control.
3. What is the name of Kayla's high school?
(a) Jones IB School.
(d) Art and Culinary Magnet School.
4. What do Mfumbe's parents write to Kayla?
(a) Mfumbe is missing.
(b) Mfumbe is living on his own now.
(c) Mfumbe is in jail.
(d) Mfumbe is dead.
5. When are students supposed to receive their tattoo?
(a) At their high school graduation.
(b) On their 10th birthday.
(c) On their 21st birthday.
(d) On their 17th birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does August suggest the group might meet up if they have to leave their homes?
2. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
3. Who or what is at Kayla's house when she gets home?
4. In her vision, where does Kayla see herself?
5. Which other person does Kayla know who is in the same situation as the person living in the Motor Inn?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)