|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose killing is reported by the newspaper?
(a) Gene Drake.
(b) Amber's father.
(c) The President.
(d) One of Kayla's classmates.
2. What is Kayla's mother looking at on the computer?
(a) A database file on her father.
(b) A list of agents who will help people re-locate out of the country.
(c) Pictures of Kayla's father as a boy.
(d) A list of illegal activities being carried out by the government.
3. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Cloning and tattooing.
(b) Cloning and the religious right.
(c) Tattooing and the radical left.
(d) Tattooing and the Bull market.
4. What happens if the hospital determines a child may have a future problem?
(a) They send the child for rehabilitation.
(b) They actively or passively kill the child..
(c) They work to change the genes of the child.
(d) They give the parents the option of letting their child die.
5. According to Ashley, what is happening to the healthy babies at the hospital?
(a) They are being sent to training schools and their parents told they are dead.
(b) They are being genetically enhanced.
(c) They are being "adopted" by the State.
(d) They are being swapped to the best parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mfumbe earn enough to feed himself?
2. According to the newspaper's story, why was the person killed?
3. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
4. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
5. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)