Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
2. What does Violet use to make a bandage for the wound inflicted by the grappling hook's failed attempt?
3. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
5. What is Violet's real reason for wanting to come and see Sunny?
Essay Topic 1
1) What is significant about Count Olaf's acting career?
2) Could Count Olaf have had a different career? Explain.
3) What is general thought about actors as a stereotype? Does Count Olaf fit this description? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
The children are trying to think up ways out of the tower and come up with several odd possibilities but nothing that will work.
1) What does it say about the children and their knowledge that they are able to come up with Molotov cocktails and polygamy?
2) What would you have done if you were in their position?
Essay Topic 3
The law books seem to play a large role in Klaus' research. What is the purpose of the author using law books for Klaus' focus? What alternative could have been used for Klaus?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)