Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
2. What does Violet use to make a bandage for the wound inflicted by the grappling hook's failed attempt?
3. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
5. What is Violet's real reason for wanting to come and see Sunny?
Essay Topic 1
Sunny is an infant and although her presence causes many actions and reactions she doesn't have a very large role in the story.
1) Describe Sunny's personality.
2) How would the story have changed if there had been no Sunny?
3) How would the story have changed if Sunny had been much older?
Essay Topic 2
Why do many of the adults continually treat Klaus and Violet as if they are children without any sense? What is the author's goal with treating his main characters this way?
Essay Topic 3
Violet and Klaus are the two main characters pitted against Count Olaf. Compare the characters of Klaus and Violet to that of Count Olaf. Does Count Olaf have any good qualities? Do the children have any bad ones? Imagine their roles are reversed, then explain how the story might play out.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)