Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the invention is complete, what is it that Violet has made?
2. What does Count Olaf say is a reason that he wouldn't want to marry Violet?
3. What does Violet realize about Count Olaf that makes him even worse than before?
4. Who comes by and tells the children they look wonderful after they are in their outfits?
5. What does the hook-handed man call Violet when he tells Count Olaf what she had tried to do?
List several of Count Olaf's acting troupe followers that the children mention throughout their stay. What is the purpose of these characters remaining nameless? If you had to name the characters what would they be named?
Mr. Poe says he cannot leave the Baudelaire children with Justice Strauss because she is not a relative.
1) Is Mr. Poe right to refuse the children's home with Justice Strauss? Explain.
2) Is a person's will so sacred that it should be followed at the expense of those living? Explain.
Sunny is an infant and although her presence causes many actions and reactions she doesn't have a very large role in the story.
1) Describe Sunny's personality.
2) How would the story have changed if there had been no Sunny?
3) How would the story have changed if Sunny had been much older?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)