Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
2. What does Violet use to make a bandage for the wound inflicted by the grappling hook's failed attempt?
3. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
5. What is Violet's real reason for wanting to come and see Sunny?
Essay Topic 1
Count Olaf seems to have a large following in his acting troupe. Why is he able to command so much loyalty? Why are Justice Strauss, Mr. Poe and seemingly every other adult taken in by his rouse?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Poe says he cannot leave the Baudelaire children with Justice Strauss because she is not a relative.
1) Is Mr. Poe right to refuse the children's home with Justice Strauss? Explain.
2) Is a person's will so sacred that it should be followed at the expense of those living? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Take a closer look at Justice Strauss.
1) Why did she take to the children so quickly? Why did she offer to come let them live with her?
2) Why did the children not try to tell her about how they were being treated? Would she have believed them?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)