|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands beside Klaus for the duration of the play?
(a) The white faced ladies
(b) The bald headed man
(c) Justice Strauss
(d) The hook-handed man
2. What does Violet's invention look like when she initially gets done?
(a) A clothes hanger
(b) A hat
(c) A metal spider
(d) A cat's claw
3. Why does Violet not untie Sunny immediately after the hook-handed man has left the room?
(a) Afraid of hurtintg Sunny
(b) So Sunny wouldn't cry
(c) She can't undo the ropes
(d) Afraid of making Olaf even angrier
4. What does the hook-handed man pull out of his pocket?
(a) Cell Phone
5. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
(a) Lame horse
(b) Stubborn pig
(c) Stubborn mule
(d) Stray dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Klaus give to Justice Strauss for why they are reading her large law books?
2. What does the narrator explain is an 'incentive' to lawyers to read law books?
3. Klaus says that Count Olaf's plan wouldn't work if he and Violet were what?
4. What is Violet's costume in the play?
5. What does Klaus suggest that they do in order to stop the performance?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)