|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus see Violet do that he hadn't seen her do in a long time?
(a) Tie up her hair
(c) Begin drawing an invention
(d) Cross her arms
2. Why does Violet not untie Sunny immediately after the hook-handed man has left the room?
(a) Afraid of hurtintg Sunny
(b) So Sunny wouldn't cry
(c) She can't undo the ropes
(d) Afraid of making Olaf even angrier
3. What does Violet see still laying on the ground untouched when they follow Count Olaf outside?
(a) Sunny's chew toys
(b) The potatoes that Klaus and Violet had peeled
(c) The wood they had chopped
(d) Violet and Klaus' chore list
4. What does the hook-handed man hold in front of Klaus' face after threatening him?
(a) A glass of milk
(b) A knife
(c) A handkerchief
(d) His hooks
5. What does the hook-handed man say he is going to go do?
(a) Get Klaus
(b) Take Violet to the garage
(c) Go find some rope
(d) Burn the grappling hook
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator explain is an 'incentive' to lawyers to read law books?
2. Where does Count Olaf say that Sunny will remain until after the play?
3. In the story that Violet found, who did a woman leave her money to instead of her three sons?
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
5. What does Count Olaf do to Violet while talking to her?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)