|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that prevents Sunny from crying out a warning to Violet?
(a) Tape on her mouth
(b) She has been drugged
(c) A gag on her mouth
(d) A bag on her head
2. What does Klaus do when he hears Violet say 'I do' to Count Olaf?
(b) Kicks the bald headed man
(d) Clenches his fists
3. Who does Klaus say they will take what they have learned in order to get Olaf in trouble?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Their lawyer
(c) Justice Strauss
(d) The Police
4. What is Violet's costume in the play?
(a) A lacy white dress
(b) A cotton itchy dress
(c) A velvet red dress
(d) A satin yellow dress
5. What does Violet see Sunny is held in?
(a) Wooden box
(b) Dog house
(c) Straight jacket
(d) Bird cage
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture does Violet have that almost makes her give up before she even tries to throw the grappling hook?
2. What does the hook-handed man pull out of his pocket?
3. Why does Violet not untie Sunny immediately after the hook-handed man has left the room?
4. What does Count Olaf say is a reason that he wouldn't want to marry Violet?
5. What reason is explained to Klaus for the reason that Klaus has been allowed to live?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)