Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
(a) They actually killed a person on stage
(b) They were all naked
(c) There were orphans involved in that play as well
(d) They were all midgets
2. What does Violet use to make a bandage for the wound inflicted by the grappling hook's failed attempt?
(a) Sleeve of her nightgown
(b) Piece of the grappling hook rope
(c) One of Count Olaf's shirts
3. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
(b) To try and stay awake
(c) To chew
(d) To keep his hands busy
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
(a) Stubborn pig
(b) Stray dog
(c) Lame horse
(d) Stubborn mule
5. What is Violet's real reason for wanting to come and see Sunny?
(a) Kill the guards
(b) Casing the joint
(c) See how far it is to the ground from the tower
(d) Steal the key
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hook-handed man say he is going to go do?
2. Once the invention is complete, what is it that Violet has made?
3. What does the hook-handed man threaten to do if there is any 'monkey business'?
4. What is Klaus' costume for the play?
5. What does Klaus suggest that they do in order to stop the performance?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)