Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
(a) They actually killed a person on stage
(b) They were all naked
(c) There were orphans involved in that play as well
(d) They were all midgets
2. What does Violet use to make a bandage for the wound inflicted by the grappling hook's failed attempt?
(a) Sleeve of her nightgown
(b) Piece of the grappling hook rope
(c) One of Count Olaf's shirts
3. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
(b) To try and stay awake
(c) To chew
(d) To keep his hands busy
4. What does Count Olaf compare the children to?
(a) Stubborn pig
(b) Stray dog
(c) Lame horse
(d) Stubborn mule
5. What is Violet's real reason for wanting to come and see Sunny?
(a) Kill the guards
(b) Casing the joint
(c) See how far it is to the ground from the tower
(d) Steal the key
6. What does the hook-handed man say he is going to go do?
(a) Take Violet to the garage
(b) Go find some rope
(c) Get Klaus
(d) Burn the grappling hook
7. Once the invention is complete, what is it that Violet has made?
(a) A pulley system
(b) A harpoon
(c) A bungee
(d) A grappling hook
8. What does the hook-handed man threaten to do if there is any 'monkey business'?
(a) Give them the hook
(b) Monkey around with them
(c) Dangle them out the window also
(d) Put them out with the garbage
9. What is Klaus' costume for the play?
(a) A sailor suit
(b) A poilot suit
(c) An army outfit
(d) A policeman's uniform
10. What does Klaus suggest that they do in order to stop the performance?
(a) Fall down and twist an ankle
(b) Become mute
(c) Be sick
(d) Have stage fright
11. What does Violet take to the tower stairs?
(a) The curtains
(b) Her drawings
(c) Roast Beef
(d) A piece of chalk
12. Who does Klaus say they will take what they have learned in order to get Olaf in trouble?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The Police
(c) Their lawyer
(d) Justice Strauss
13. What does Count Olaf do to Violet while talking to her?
(a) Slaps her
(b) Strokes her hair
(c) Holds her chin
(d) Spits on her
14. What do Violet and Klaus tell Justice Strauss to do during the play to make it more fun?
(a) Change her lines around on stage
(b) To sing the lines
(c) To suddenly fall and pretend to faint
(d) To interupt the wedding and announce her love for the groom
15. Where does Count Olaf say that Sunny will remain until after the play?
(a) At Justice Strauss' house
(b) His bedroom
(c) With the hook-handed man
(d) The tower
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Justice Strauss called off to do?
2. Who comes to get Klaus and calls him home?
3. What type of knot does Violet use to tie the strips of cloth together?
4. Who comes by and tells the children they look wonderful after they are in their outfits?
5. What does Violet realize about Count Olaf that makes him even worse than before?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)