|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit has been put with their breakfast that Count Olaf has served?
2. What is noticed about the figure approaching the children before it gets to them?
(a) It is carrying a package
(b) It limps
(c) It is tall and square
(d) It is tall and lean
3. What does Violet call Count Olaf while trying to keep him from getting mad when she tries to refuse to take part in the play?
(a) Kind Sir
(b) Mr. Count Olaf, Lord and Master
4. What is in the corner of Strauss' personal library that doesn't contain books?
(a) A filing cabinet to easily find a book
(b) Ladder to reach books with
5. What does Count Olaf tell the children to do before they step inside?
(a) Wipe their feet
(b) Take off their shoes
(c) Watch the steps
(d) Take off their coats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say that the theater troupe and himself should do in order to enjoy their meal?
2. What does Sunny enjoy doing?
3. Who does Violet say they should go see?
4. How long does Mr. Poe say the children have to wait to be able to use their family's money?
5. Who knocks on the front door while Violet and Klaus are trying to figure out what to have for dinner?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)