|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Count Olaf's play?
(a) Stealing a Fortune
(b) The Marvelous Marriage
(c) Doing Away with the Orphans
(d) Getting Away with Murder
2. Who does Klaus suggest could adopt them?
(a) Mr. Poe
(c) Their grandmother
(d) Justice Strauss
3. What does Violet say she would want to buy if she could use her family's money?
(b) Someone to chop the wood for her
(c) Crib for Sunny
(d) Inventing studio
4. How is the trolley described that the children are allowed to take to the beach?
5. What does Klaus tell Mr. Poe that Count Olaf is?
(a) A horrid person
(b) A child abuser
(c) A lunatic
(d) A mad man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children to do if they want another bed?
2. What does Justice Strauss do that immediately puts Violet at ease?
3. What does Sunny enjoy doing?
4. What does Sunny do to Justice Strauss?
5. What does the theater troupe do when they are ready to have dinner?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)