|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny do to Justice Strauss?
(a) Bites her hard
(b) Hits her with a pan
(c) Bites her gently
(d) Kicks her
2. What word does Mr. Poe explain the meaning of to the children although they already know it?
3. What does Klaus say he would like a book on?
(b) Sea creatures
4. What does Mr. Poe say must happen before the Baudelaire money can be used?
(a) Violet must come of age
(b) Klaus must marry
(c) Sunny must turn 21
(d) The children must die
5. What is Violet thinking of inventing a machine to do while they are on the beach?
(a) Fetch the rocks she is skipping
(b) Create a perfect day
(c) Help you swim
(d) Make it always cloudy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say that he wants to use the children's money for?
2. What does Justice Strauss do that immediately puts Violet at ease?
3. Who knocks on the front door while Violet and Klaus are trying to figure out what to have for dinner?
4. What does Count Olaf blame his past 'standoffish' behavior on?
5. What does Sunny do while Violet and Klaus prepare the meal?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)