|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Mr. Poe explain the meaning of to the children although they already know it?
2. What does Violet do when she is thinking about inventions?
(a) Chews on her bottom lip
(b) Puts on her glasses
(c) Ties her hair up
(d) Sucks her thumb
3. Where does Mr. Poe tell the children they can contact him?
(a) With a phone
(b) Through Count Olaf
(c) The bank
(d) His house
4. What is the only decoration in the children's room?
(a) A picture of a house burning
(b) A statue of Count Olaf
(c) A painting of an eye
(d) A sculpture of an eye
5. Who did the Baudelaire children have to share a room with in the Poe house?
(a) Mr. Poe's two sons
(b) Mr. Poe's dogs
(c) Mr. Poe's mother
(d) Mr. Poe's pet snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say that he wants to use the children's money for?
2. Who do the children see coming towards them?
3. What does Justice Strauss say that her case in the High Court was about?
4. What does Sunny sleep on at Count Olaf's?
5. Who knocks on the front door while Violet and Klaus are trying to figure out what to have for dinner?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)