|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet do just before she gets ready to start thinking of an invention?
(a) Puts on her glasses
(b) Pulls her hair back
(d) Starts chewing on her nails
2. What kind of dish do the children decide on for Count Olaf and his troop?
3. What is carved on Count Olaf's front door?
(a) Count Olaf's name
(b) A portrait of Count Olaf
(c) The actor's theme
(d) An eye
4. What does Violet say she would like a book on?
(b) Running away
(c) Hair and make-up
(d) Fairy tales
5. What happens to the beach when it is sunny and nice?
(a) The sun reflects off the waves
(b) The children get cranky
(c) It is too hot
(d) It is very crowded
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say must happen before the Baudelaire money can be used?
2. Why does Mr. Poe say that the Baudelaires' parents most likely never invited Count Olaf over?
3. What do the children put their clothes in at Count Olaf's house?
4. Where does Mr. Poe tell the children they can contact him?
5. What is wrong with the clothing that Mrs. Poe purchased for the children?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)