|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny do when Count Olaf picks her up?
(a) Hits him with a spoon
(d) Bites him
2. What do the children say that they have been unable to find in Count Olaf's home?
(a) A book
(b) A cooking pot
(c) A mop
(d) A washing machine
3. What is the only decoration in the children's room?
(a) A sculpture of an eye
(b) A statue of Count Olaf
(c) A painting of an eye
(d) A picture of a house burning
4. What does Violet do just before she gets ready to start thinking of an invention?
(b) Starts chewing on her nails
(c) Puts on her glasses
(d) Pulls her hair back
5. What does Sunny do while Violet and Klaus are packing their clothes?
(a) Begins to cry
(b) Spits up on Edgar and Albert's comics
(c) Bites the bed posts
(d) Bites Edgar and Albert's shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny do to Justice Strauss?
2. What does Count Olaf tell the children to do before they step inside?
3. What does Violet suggest the children could do in return for using Strauss' library?
4. What is carved on Count Olaf's front door?
5. What does Klaus explain it is that makes the figure look frightening?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)