|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on the front door while Violet and Klaus are trying to figure out what to have for dinner?
(a) Mrs. Poe
(b) The hook-handed man
(c) Justice Strauss
(d) Mr. Poe
2. What happens to the beach when it is sunny and nice?
(a) The sun reflects off the waves
(b) It is too hot
(c) The children get cranky
(d) It is very crowded
3. Why was Mr. Poe not home very much?
(a) Out golfing
(b) Dr. appointments
(d) Taking his sons to ball games
4. What does the theater troupe do when they are ready to have dinner?
(a) Begin stomping their feet
(b) Begin pounding on the table
(c) Hit their cups with their knives
(d) Yelling for food
5. What does the peep hole on Count Olaf's door look like?
(a) Count Olaf's face
(b) An eye
(c) The theater symbol
(d) A tiger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say he would like a book on?
2. What do the children see on the wall when they step into Count Olaf's house?
3. What do the children realize Count Olaf isn't wearing?
4. What does the man with hook hands say that you must teach children?
5. What does Justice Strauss do that immediately puts Violet at ease?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)