|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the trolley described that the children are allowed to take to the beach?
2. What do the children have to play with?
(a) Fancy toys
(b) Pots and pans
3. What does Violet suggest the children could do in return for using Strauss' library?
(a) Her chores
(b) Weed her flower beds
(c) Paint her house
(d) Wash her car
4. Who did the Baudelaire children have to share a room with in the Poe house?
(a) Mr. Poe's mother
(b) Mr. Poe's pet snake
(c) Mr. Poe's dogs
(d) Mr. Poe's two sons
5. What does Violet wish that she had bought at the market to put in Olaf's food?
(a) Roast Beef
(b) A bus ticket
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Justice Strauss say she hopes the children will do soon?
2. What does Sunny do when Count Olaf picks her up?
3. When the story begins where are the Baudelaire children?
4. Who knocks on the front door while Violet and Klaus are trying to figure out what to have for dinner?
5. What does Violet do when she is thinking about inventions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)