|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olaf say he is doing when the theater troupe arrives?
(a) Hugging the children
(b) Getting the food
(c) Finding plates
(d) Punishing the orphans
2. What does Violet have to drop in order to take Klaus' hand?
3. What do the children see on the wall when they step into Count Olaf's house?
(a) Stuffed lion's head
(b) A large sword
(c) A billy bass
(d) Moose head
4. What is carved on Count Olaf's front door?
(a) A portrait of Count Olaf
(b) Count Olaf's name
(c) The actor's theme
(d) An eye
5. Where does Mr. Poe tell the children they can contact him?
(a) Through Count Olaf
(b) His house
(c) The bank
(d) With a phone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say must happen before the Baudelaire money can be used?
2. How is the trolley described that the children are allowed to take to the beach?
3. What does the peep hole on Count Olaf's door look like?
4. What does Justice Strauss say that her case in the High Court was about?
5. What reason does Mr. Poe give to explain Count Olaf's busy schedule?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)