|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only decoration in the children's room?
(a) A sculpture of an eye
(b) A picture of a house burning
(c) A painting of an eye
(d) A statue of Count Olaf
2. What is in the corner of Strauss' personal library that doesn't contain books?
(b) Ladder to reach books with
(c) A filing cabinet to easily find a book
3. Who does Klaus suggest could adopt them?
(a) Mr. Poe
(c) Their grandmother
(d) Justice Strauss
4. What does Violet suggest they go to Justice Strauss' house for?
(a) To ask her to adopt them
(b) For a place to sleep
5. What does Violet suggest she can do to help with Count Olaf's play?
(a) Be the prop master
(b) Play music
(c) Play a member of the audience
(d) Build the set
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Justice Strauss show the children that excites them?
2. What does Justice Strauss tell Violet they can come help her do sometime?
3. What is wrong with the clothing that Mrs. Poe purchased for the children?
4. What does Mr. Poe say must happen before the Baudelaire money can be used?
5. What does the peep hole on Count Olaf's door look like?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)