|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny say that gives Klaus and Violet an idea of what to do to learn about Olaf's plans?
2. What is the only thing that Violet says she knows how to cook?
3. What is in the corner of Strauss' personal library that doesn't contain books?
(a) Ladder to reach books with
(c) A filing cabinet to easily find a book
4. What does Klaus say the name of the play should be changed to?
(a) Dirty Old Man
(b) The Marriage to get the Orphan's Money
(c) The Unending Marriage
(d) The Menacing Marriage
5. Why does Mr. Poe explain the children will be going to live with Count Olaf?
(a) He is the closest relative geographically
(b) Count Olaf has asked for the children
(c) Their parents mentioned him in the will
(d) He is the only relative to be found
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Violet say they should go see?
2. How does Violet sleep that night?
3. What does Count Olaf tell the children that he wants them to do in order to feel more at home with him?
4. Why was Mr. Poe not home very much?
5. What kind of dish do the children decide on for Count Olaf and his troop?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)