|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet call Count Olaf while trying to keep him from getting mad when she tries to refuse to take part in the play?
(a) Kind Sir
(b) Mr. Count Olaf, Lord and Master
2. What does Sunny do to Justice Strauss?
(a) Bites her hard
(b) Hits her with a pan
(c) Kicks her
(d) Bites her gently
3. Where does Mr. Poe tell the children they can contact him?
(a) With a phone
(b) Through Count Olaf
(c) The bank
(d) His house
4. What does Violet suggest she can do to help with Count Olaf's play?
(a) Be the prop master
(b) Build the set
(c) Play a member of the audience
(d) Play music
5. Who did the Baudelaire children have to share a room with in the Poe house?
(a) Mr. Poe's two sons
(b) Mr. Poe's mother
(c) Mr. Poe's pet snake
(d) Mr. Poe's dogs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Baudelaire children decide the map of the city that Count Olaf had talked about must be?
2. What is Justice Strauss holding when she first meets the Baudelaire children?
3. What kind of dish do the children decide on for Count Olaf and his troop?
4. What does Sunny say that gives Klaus and Violet an idea of what to do to learn about Olaf's plans?
5. What does Klaus find when he tries to uncover Sunny to wake her up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)