|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children put their clothes in at Count Olaf's house?
(a) A chair
(b) A broken dresser
(c) A laundry basket
(d) A refrigerator box
2. Who do the children find standing behind them while they search for Sunny?
(a) The bald man
(b) Count Olaf
(c) Hook-handed man
(d) The white faced ladies
3. What do the children see on the wall when they step into Count Olaf's house?
(a) A billy bass
(b) A large sword
(c) Moose head
(d) Stuffed lion's head
4. What do the children have to play with?
(a) Fancy toys
(c) Pots and pans
5. What does Klaus rip a paper into pieces for while he reads?
(b) To chew
(c) To keep his hands busy
(d) To try and stay awake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Justice Strauss show the children that excites them?
2. What is Justice Strauss holding when she first meets the Baudelaire children?
3. Why does Mr. Poe say that the Baudelaires' parents most likely never invited Count Olaf over?
4. What is the only thing that Violet says she knows how to cook?
5. Where does Mr. Poe tell the children they can contact him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)