|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that makes Violet try the grappling hook even after she has been injured?
(a) The promise she made to her parents
(b) The thought of Sunny alone and scared
(c) The thought of marrying Olaf
(d) Her parents
2. What does Violet suggest that Count Olaf might be trying to prove in order to get at the children's money?
(a) That they are sick
(b) That the family owed him money
(c) That he is worthy of the vast fortune
(d) That they are insane
3. Where does Violet get injured while throwing the grappling hook?
4. What does the narrator explain is an 'incentive' to lawyers to read law books?
(b) Job security
5. What does Klaus tell Justice Strauss to make sure Sunny doesn't eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet create using her knot-tying skills and the strips of cloth?
2. Why doesn't Violet tell Klaus about her plan?
3. What does Sunny do while Violet and Klaus prepare the meal?
4. What does the man with hook hands say that you must teach children?
5. Who comes to get Klaus and calls him home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)