|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olaf say he is doing when the theater troupe arrives?
(a) Getting the food
(b) Finding plates
(c) Hugging the children
(d) Punishing the orphans
2. What type of book is it that the narrator explains practically no one likes to read about?
3. When does Klaus suggest they could come over?
(c) That weekend
(d) Next week
4. What is it that makes Violet try the grappling hook even after she has been injured?
(a) Her parents
(b) The thought of Sunny alone and scared
(c) The promise she made to her parents
(d) The thought of marrying Olaf
5. When does the hook-handed man say that Klaus might be allowed back in the library?
(a) After the play
(b) The next day
(c) After supper
(d) When pigs fly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say he can barely stand to do?
2. What reason is explained to Klaus for the reason that Klaus has been allowed to live?
3. What does Sunny do when Count Olaf picks her up?
4. What picture does Violet have that almost makes her give up before she even tries to throw the grappling hook?
5. What does Justice Strauss suggest that Sunny do while Violet and Klaus go through the law books?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)