|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet's invention look like when she initially gets done?
(a) A hat
(b) A cat's claw
(c) A metal spider
(d) A clothes hanger
2. What does Olaf say he is doing when the theater troupe arrives?
(a) Hugging the children
(b) Punishing the orphans
(c) Finding plates
(d) Getting the food
3. When does Klaus suggest they could come over?
(a) Next week
(c) That weekend
4. What does Count Olaf tell the children to do if they want another bed?
(a) Build one
(b) Use their own money to go get it
(c) Go sleep in the shed
(d) Find one in the trash
5. What is it that makes Violet try the grappling hook even after she has been injured?
(a) The thought of marrying Olaf
(b) Her parents
(c) The promise she made to her parents
(d) The thought of Sunny alone and scared
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet take to the tower stairs?
2. What does Justice Strauss do that immediately puts Violet at ease?
3. What does Justice Strauss say she hopes the children will do soon?
4. What does Violet create using her knot-tying skills and the strips of cloth?
5. What type of book is it that the narrator explains practically no one likes to read about?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)