1. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
2. The remains of the General are found:
3. Which of the following objects was NOT among the items bearing the General's face?
4. The General paid the blind man 5 cents to do which of the following?
Recite the poems of Ruben Dario.
5. At what time did the General always begin the day?
After 11 a.m.
6. How did the General sign decrees?
7. How many assassination attempts did Patricio Aragones survive before he was hired by the General?
8. Who lost an arm defusing a bomb intended for the General?
General Rodrigo de Aguilar.
This section contains 4,949 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)