|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Emanuel resemble when he is born?
(a) A goat.
(b) A calf fetus.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
2. Which smell accompanies Manuela Sanchez?
(b) Yesterday's stew.
(d) Stale perfume.
3. Which group comes to investigate the disappearance of the children?
(a) The League of Nations.
(b) The U.S. Marines.
(c) The League of Generals.
(d) The United Nations.
4. Why does the General murder the old woman?
(a) In order to silence his mother.
(b) So that no one would know the circumstances of his death.
(c) Because she knew about the two thousand children.
(d) Because she threatened to expose him.
5. Where do the armed forces maintain order during the investigation of Bendicion's life?
(a) The Presidential Palace.
(b) The capitol city.
(c) The Apostolic Nunciature.
(d) Bendicion Alvarado's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the General renovate the dogfight district?
2. According to rumor, what determined the General's lifespan?
3. When was the last time the General was seen in public?
4. Where does the General sit as the comet passes over?
5. What reason does Ambassador Thompson give for the Marine occupation of the Nation?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)