|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Red Cross shipments?
(a) They are allowed to spoil before being sent to the needy.
(b) They are rejected by the General as signs of imperialism.
(c) They are welcomed as much-needed aid.
(d) They are seized, sold and resold by corrupt ministers.
2. In the diplomat's report, what is the cow eating?
(a) A portrait of an archbishop.
(b) A wad of dung.
(c) Roses from the lepers' bushes.
(d) The General's uniform.
3. What does the General do in honor of Leticia and the boy?
(a) He dedicates another cult to the memory of his wife and son.
(b) He establishes a new national poetry contest.
(c) The orders the market raized and replaced by a garden with a marble cross.
(d) He donates all his possession, but not his power, to the Church.
4. Where do the lepers live?
(a) In the palace.
(b) On the streets.
(c) Among the rosebushes.
(d) In a special hospital.
5. What happens during the wedding ceremony?
(a) Rebels attempt to assassinate the General with an exploding milk cart.
(b) Manuela Sanchez returns to seek vengeance.
(c) Leticia gives birth to Emanuel.
(d) Leticia faints from the pressures of marrying the General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the General flavor his water with?
2. How is the presidential limo disguised?
3. What does Jose Ignacio Saenz de la Barra bill the General for?
4. How many enemies did the General suspect of conspiring against him?
5. Who does the U.S. send in to carry out the punishment?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)