|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of suit does the General use as a disguise?
(a) An innocent linen suit
(b) Military camoflage.
(c) A tweed officer's uniform.
(d) Farmer's clothing.
2. How many bars, bolts and locks does the General fasten before urinating on the portable latrine?
(a) 1 bar, 2 bolts, 3 locks.
(b) 2 bars, 2 bolts, 4 locks.
(c) 4 of each.
(d) 3 of each.
3. What happens during the wedding ceremony?
(a) Leticia faints from the pressures of marrying the General.
(b) Rebels attempt to assassinate the General with an exploding milk cart.
(c) Manuela Sanchez returns to seek vengeance.
(d) Leticia gives birth to Emanuel.
4. Where is it said that Manuela retreated to?
(d) Puerto Rico.
5. What happens to the clergy of the Catholic Church?
(a) The General orders them to march naked onto a raft.
(b) They are pardoned and offered an opportunity to convert to the cult of his mother.
(c) They are flayed alive.
(d) They are executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Leticia and Emanuel die?
2. How were the generals killed, according to the record?
3. What does the General think is the underlying cause of rebellion?
4. What prompts the General's marriage to Leticia?
5. Which of Bendicion Alvarado's miracles is most astonishing?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)