|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General see anchored at sea?
(a) Patricio Aragones's navy.
(b) Three caravels.
(c) The American navy.
(d) The English.
2. How many enemies did the General suspect of conspiring against him?
3. How does Leticia Nazareno respond when the General calls her name?
(a) She calls "Present" in a man's voice.
(b) She glares at the General.
(c) She ignores the call until the second time she hears her name.
(d) She hides behind another nun.
4. What animal does Emanuel resemble when he is born?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A calf fetus.
(d) A goat.
5. When the nuncio refuses to canonize Bendicion, what does the General do?
(a) He orders him executed on the spot.
(b) He orders him set adrift for three days, then released into the path of cruiselines.
(c) He cries in disbelief.
(d) He slaps the nuncio, declares him a charlatan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Patricio Aragones give for his claim that he and the General would meet death at a tie?
2. When the General looks at other nations, what pattern does he notice?
3. How many people are killed during the explosion of the milk cart?
4. What does the General think is the underlying cause of rebellion?
5. What does the first bulletin released after the General's death declare?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)