|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does the General give to Patricio Aragones as he lays dying?
(a) Magnesium Sulfate.
(c) Potassium Chlorate.
2. According to rumor, what determined the General's lifespan?
(a) The phases of the moon.
(b) Human time.
(c) The cycles of the comet.
(d) The tides of the sea.
3. Why does the General force Leticia to cancel all her public appearances?
(a) He believes she should spend more time with their son.
(b) He wants more time in the bedroom with her.
(c) He becomes jealous of her favor with the people.
(d) He fears an assassination attempt.
4. Which smell accompanies Manuela Sanchez?
(b) Yesterday's stew.
(d) Stale perfume.
5. Who is "petrified" to see the changes to the dogfight district?
(a) Benedicion Alvarado.
(b) Manuela Sanchez's mother.
(c) The General.
(d) Manuela Sanchez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first ceremony performed after Emanuel's birth?
2. What happens during the wedding ceremony?
3. When the nuncio refuses to canonize Bendicion, what does the General do?
4. Who lost an arm defusing a bomb intended for the General?
5. Which of the following objects was NOT among the items bearing the General's face?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)