|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bars, bolts and locks does the General fasten before urinating on the portable latrine?
(a) 2 bars, 2 bolts, 4 locks.
(b) 3 of each.
(c) 1 bar, 2 bolts, 3 locks.
(d) 4 of each.
2. How many rooms does Benedicion Alvarado's mansion have?
3. What about the General's hands indicated he would be king?
(a) They were soft and regal.
(b) There were no life lines on his palms.
(c) They were abnormally pale.
(d) They were magnificently powerful from infancy.
4. Where does the General read of a death identical to one he dreamed about?
(a) In the records of his father's life.
(b) In the Bible.
(c) In the writings of General Lautaro Munoz.
(d) In the tomes of Julius Caesar.
5. Who sends the telegram which is kept from the General's sights?
(a) Manuela Sanchez.
(b) Ambassador Palmerston.
(c) Benedicion Alvarado.
(d) The Supreme Pontiff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leticia Nazareno respond when the General calls her name?
2. What happens to the crocodiles after the sack of the palace?
3. How does Narisco Miraval die?
4. When does the General finally consummate his relationship with Leticia?
5. Which of the following objects was NOT among the items bearing the General's face?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)