|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the generals killed, according to the record?
(a) In a conspiracy forged by Bendicion Alvarado.
(b) By the poisoned alcohol Bendicion Alvarado served.
(c) By an explosion of their escorts' guns.
(d) By poisoned food.
2. How does Aguilar arrive at the banquet?
(b) As the main course.
(c) In full military regalia.
(d) With an escort.
3. What is the ironic thing about the hurricane?
(a) It has a woman's name.
(b) It is a stealthy disaster.
(c) It comes when the General is expecting the comet's return.
(d) It is not the cause of the destruction.
4. What happens to the Red Cross shipments?
(a) They are welcomed as much-needed aid.
(b) They are rejected by the General as signs of imperialism.
(c) They are seized, sold and resold by corrupt ministers.
(d) They are allowed to spoil before being sent to the needy.
5. When does the General renovate the dogfight district?
(a) Under the cover of night.
(b) During the winter.
(c) In broad daylight.
(d) 1 hour each day in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the General read of a death identical to one he dreamed about?
2. Which craft does Manuela Sanchez's mother make?
3. How many officers obey the General's command?
4. What does the General see anchored at sea?
5. How many maids did Bendicion Alvarado receive?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)