|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
2. How many rooms does Benedicion Alvarado's mansion have?
3. What does Patricio Aragnoes drink in order to forget how to read and write?
4. What does the General think is the underlying cause of rebellion?
(a) The people dislike his policies.
(b) The people object to his cruelty.
(c) The people have too much time to think.
(d) The people think him ridiculous.
5. What reason did Patricio Aragones give for his claim that he and the General would meet death at a tie?
(a) He could not best the General in dominoes.
(b) The face of each man is one side of a coin.
(c) Their faces are on boths sides of both coins.
(d) They are equals in dominoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a means of death met by the men who sacked the Presidential Palace?
2. How old was the General when he died?
3. Patricio Aragones proclaimed the General president of _________.
4. Who does the General refer to as his Queen?
5. Why does the General become uneasy after the palace is sacked?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)