|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only general to not consume alcohol?
(a) Narisco Lopez.
(b) Saturno Santos.
(c) Jacinto Algarabia.
(d) The General.
2. Which of the General's body parts seems out of proportion to the narrator?
(a) His sunken eyes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His feet.
(d) His hands.
3. The General paid the blind man 5 cents to do which of the following?
(a) Sing ballads from 12th century Spain.
(b) Recite the poems of Ruben Dario.
(c) Replace all the insignia with pictures of the General.
(d) Lose at chess.
4. What does the General think is the underlying cause of rebellion?
(a) The people have too much time to think.
(b) The people think him ridiculous.
(c) The people dislike his policies.
(d) The people object to his cruelty.
5. What reason did Benedicion Alvarado give for her housing preference?
(a) She claimed the open air was better for her health.
(b) She preferred the elegance and extravagance of the grand room.
(c) The big house made her feel like the Pope's wife.
(d) She preferred the proximity to her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms does Benedicion Alvarado's mansion have?
2. The General proclaimed Benedicion Alvarado which of the following?
3. When does the General renovate the dogfight district?
4. Where is it said that Manuela retreated to?
5. What does the General discover on "that historic October Friday"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)