|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the deaths of the men who sacked the Palace, the General decides to do which of the following?
(a) Begin a reign of unprecedented terror.
(b) Stop torturing people.
(c) Execute any potential opposition.
(d) Demote Patricio Aragones.
2. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
3. How did the General sign decrees?
(a) His Initials.
(c) An X.
4. The remains of the General are found:
(a) Face down.
(b) In bed.
(c) Face up.
(d) In a chair.
5. How does Patricio Aragones die?
(a) He is stabbed by a guard.
(b) His carriage is destroyed by dynamite.
(c) He is wounded by a poisoned dart.
(d) He drowns in a bathtub.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it be until the next comet passes?
2. What happens to the crocodiles after the sack of the palace?
3. What does the General see anchored at sea?
4. What happens to the bands who sack the Presidential Palace?
5. What does the General flavor his water with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)