|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item in the palace gives proof to the legend that bullets would pass through the General's body without harming him?
(a) A blood-stained shirt.
(b) A perforated uniform.
(c) A perforated chair.
(d) A bullet proof vest.
2. The General paid a man 200 pesos to do which of the following during his mother's procession?
(a) Carry a child, claiming that she has been healed by Bendicion.
(b) Pretend to have risen from the dead.
(c) Pretend to be a leper cured by Bendicion.
(d) Shoot any naysayers at the procession.
3. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
4. What happens to the clergy of the Catholic Church?
(a) The General orders them to march naked onto a raft.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are flayed alive.
(d) They are pardoned and offered an opportunity to convert to the cult of his mother.
5. Which omen caused the General to change the date of a public appearance?
(a) The General saw a backwards comet.
(b) Bendicion Alvarado found an egg with two yolks.
(c) All the birds in the palace died.
(d) A dog died on the steps of the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many officers obey the General's command?
2. How many bars, bolts and locks does the General fasten before urinating on the portable latrine?
3. Who sends the telegram which is kept from the General's sights?
4. What is the ironic thing about the hurricane?
5. Where does the General kidnap Leticia from?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)