|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The General paid a man 200 pesos to do which of the following during his mother's procession?
(a) Carry a child, claiming that she has been healed by Bendicion.
(b) Shoot any naysayers at the procession.
(c) Pretend to be a leper cured by Bendicion.
(d) Pretend to have risen from the dead.
2. What happens when Leticia touches fresh market goods?
(a) They wither or mold.
(b) They become State property.
(c) They multiply prolifically.
(d) They increase in size.
3. What happens to the clergy of the Catholic Church?
(a) They are executed.
(b) The General orders them to march naked onto a raft.
(c) They are pardoned and offered an opportunity to convert to the cult of his mother.
(d) They are flayed alive.
4. How many assassination attempts did Patricio Aragones survive before he was hired by the General?
5. How many enemies did the General suspect of conspiring against him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patricio Aragones die?
2. Which omen caused the General to change the date of a public appearance?
3. Why does the General force Leticia to cancel all her public appearances?
4. When the nuncio refuses to canonize Bendicion, what does the General do?
5. What happens to the Red Cross shipments?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)