|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group comes to investigate the disappearance of the children?
(a) The U.S. Marines.
(b) The League of Generals.
(c) The League of Nations.
(d) The United Nations.
2. What does the General discover on "that historic October Friday"?
(a) Everyone is wearing red berettas.
(b) Everyone is celebrating his death.
(c) Everyone is waving red flags.
(d) Everyone is mourning his death.
3. At what time does Major General Rodrigo de Aguilar arrive at the banquet?
4. How is the lottery rigged so that the General always wins?
(a) There are no other entrants.
(b) The winning balls are weighted.
(c) Two thousand children control the pickings.
(d) The people are too afraid to enter the lottery.
5. In which month was the Presidential Palace inaugurated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the last diplomat to produce credentials in the Nation?
2. What does the narrator use to restore the look of life to the corpse?
3. What was the motto of the national baseball team?
4. How does Leticia legally steal from merchants at the market?
5. How does the General kill the old woman?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)