|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many folios of information does Demetrius Aldous compile?
(a) 370 folios in 7 volumes.
(c) 7 folios in 350 volumes.
2. When Bendicion Alvarado's body is returned to the General, what has changed?
(a) Her body has been defiled.
(b) The people have added tokens of the miracles that happened in her presence.
(c) Each person has added a tribute to the mother of the Nation.
(d) The pink tulip is missing.
3. How long will it be until the next comet passes?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 75 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) A lifetime.
4. When does the General finally consummate his relationship with Leticia?
(a) After they are married, in strict accordance with Leticia's beliefs.
(b) Immediately, unable to resist her undefiled body.
(c) Shortly after the second anniversary of the kidnapping.
(d) Shortly following the anniversary of her kidnapping.
5. What color are the General's socks?
(a) One black, one purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of contest does the General institute?
2. What reason did Benedicion Alvarado give for her housing preference?
3. How long has the General been in power?
4. How many officers obey the General's command?
5. What happens as a result of the Vatican's decision in the cause of Bendicion Alvarado?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)