|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many maids did Bendicion Alvarado receive?
2. According to Aragones, who put the General in power?
(a) The Gringoes.
(b) The English.
(c) The Conservatives.
3. The remains of the General are found:
(a) In a chair.
(b) Face up.
(c) Face down.
(d) In bed.
4. Who is "petrified" to see the changes to the dogfight district?
(a) Manuela Sanchez's mother.
(b) Manuela Sanchez.
(c) The General.
(d) Benedicion Alvarado.
5. How were the generals killed, according to the record?
(a) By the poisoned alcohol Bendicion Alvarado served.
(b) By an explosion of their escorts' guns.
(c) By poisoned food.
(d) In a conspiracy forged by Bendicion Alvarado.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only general to not consume alcohol?
2. How is the presidential limo disguised?
3. How many assassination attempts did Patricio Aragones survive before he was hired by the General?
4. Which of the General's body parts seems out of proportion to the narrator?
5. Where is it said that Manuela retreated to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)