|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the generals killed, according to the record?
(a) In a conspiracy forged by Bendicion Alvarado.
(b) By poisoned food.
(c) By the poisoned alcohol Bendicion Alvarado served.
(d) By an explosion of their escorts' guns.
2. Patricio Aragones proclaimed the General president of _________.
(b) The world.
(c) The Nation.
(d) The Caribbean.
3. What type of contest does the General institute?
(a) A spelling bee.
(b) A shooting contest.
(c) A national speech contest.
(d) A beauty contest.
4. How is the presidential limo disguised?
(a) As a military vehicle.
(b) As a milk cart.
(c) As a taxi.
(d) As a regular limo.
5. Which smell accompanies Manuela Sanchez?
(a) Yesterday's stew.
(b) Stale perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patricio Aragnoes drink in order to forget how to read and write?
2. Where is it said that Manuela retreated to?
3. What substance does the General give to Patricio Aragones as he lays dying?
4. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
5. How does Patricio Aragones die?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)