|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it be until the next comet passes?
(a) 75 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) 150 years.
2. What reason does Ambassador Thompson give for the Marine occupation of the Nation?
(a) War crimes.
(d) Yellow fever.
3. What substance does the General give to Patricio Aragones as he lays dying?
(b) Potassium Chlorate.
(c) Magnesium Sulfate.
4. Where do the armed forces maintain order during the investigation of Bendicion's life?
(a) The capitol city.
(b) Bendicion Alvarado's mansion.
(c) The Apostolic Nunciature.
(d) The Presidential Palace.
5. What does the General discover on "that historic October Friday"?
(a) Everyone is waving red flags.
(b) Everyone is wearing red berettas.
(c) Everyone is mourning his death.
(d) Everyone is celebrating his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What garment does the General wear in mourning?
2. How does the General react to the rebellion at San Jeronimo?
3. Which character's death is described as a marker of the end of creation?
4. When the nuncio refuses to canonize Bendicion, what does the General do?
5. The General agonizes over a scrap of paper. What does it read?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)