|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the General's corpse didn't the vultures peck?
(a) His soft hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His mythic feet.
(d) His herniated testicle.
2. How does the General disguise his inability to speak?
(b) A recorded message.
(c) Limited public appearances.
(d) His double.
3. At what time did the General always begin the day?
(a) After 11 a.m.
(b) Before 5 a.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
4. How does the General kill the old woman?
(a) He strangles her with a strap from his spur.
(b) He poisons her food.
(c) He throws her to the man-eating dogs.
(d) He breaks her neck.
5. Where does the General sit as the comet passes over?
(a) Across from Manuela.
(b) At the foot of Manuela's bed.
(c) Between Manuela and her mother.
(d) On the stairs of Manuela's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do Aguilar and Norton pay the false leper to assassinate the General?
2. Which group comes to investigate the disappearance of the children?
3. Benedicion Alvarado screamed in horror because the walls perpetually oozed which of the following after the banquet?
4. How did the General sign decrees?
5. Whose husband does the General claim to have retrieved for her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)