|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lacquered bibles are there?
2. At what time did the General always begin the day?
(a) Before 5 a.m.
(b) After 11 a.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
3. How many assassination attempts did Patricio Aragones survive before he was hired by the General?
4. How does Leticia Nazareno respond when the General calls her name?
(a) She glares at the General.
(b) She hides behind another nun.
(c) She ignores the call until the second time she hears her name.
(d) She calls "Present" in a man's voice.
5. How is the presidential limo disguised?
(a) As a regular limo.
(b) As a taxi.
(c) As a milk cart.
(d) As a military vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Convinced of his mother's holiness, the General writes to which city to begin the canonization process?
2. Bendicion's funeral crown is made from which of the following flowers?
3. Where do the armed forces maintain order during the investigation of Bendicion's life?
4. Whose husband does the General claim to have retrieved for her?
5. How long will it be until the next comet passes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)