|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the General become angry with his aids?
(a) His order to create a fair lottery has been disobeyed.
(b) He learns that they have made decisions of national importance without consulting him.
(c) He learns that they have executed all his illegitimate children.
(d) He learns they have hidden a group of two thousand children.
2. Where do the lepers live?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In a special hospital.
(c) In the palace.
(d) Among the rosebushes.
3. What does the General flavor his water with?
4. How many folios of information does Demetrius Aldous compile?
(c) 7 folios in 350 volumes.
(d) 370 folios in 7 volumes.
5. Where do the wild parrots learn the song mocking the General?
(a) From Manuela Sanchez.
(b) From domestic birds.
(c) From treacherous commanders.
(d) From mischievous lepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bendicion's funeral crown is made from which of the following flowers?
2. What type of contest does the General institute?
3. How does Leticia Nazareno respond when the General calls her name?
4. How many officers obey the General's command?
5. How does the General react to the rebellion at San Jeronimo?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)