|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the General react to the rebellion at San Jeronimo?
(a) He negotiates with the dissenters.
(b) He goes to the barracks unarmed.
(c) He runs away in fear.
(d) He downs a bottle of rum and cries.
2. Who is "petrified" to see the changes to the dogfight district?
(a) Manuela Sanchez.
(b) The General.
(c) Manuela Sanchez's mother.
(d) Benedicion Alvarado.
3. Who does the General refer to as his Queen?
(a) Lidice Santiago.
(b) Manuela Sanchez.
(c) Bendicion Alvarado.
(d) Leticia Nazareno.
4. How many maids did Bendicion Alvarado receive?
5. How does the General learn to read?
(a) Leticia gives him lessons.
(b) The ability to read comes to him after a dream of Bendicion Alvarado.
(c) He teaches himself from a primer he finds among Leticia's things.
(d) He learned how to read as a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the comet pass by Manuela Sanchez's house?
2. How much do Aguilar and Norton pay the false leper to assassinate the General?
3. Who was the only general to not consume alcohol?
4. What happens to the Red Cross shipments?
5. What happens to the dogs of the dogfight district during the renewal?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)