1. Which type of animal destroyed the palace?
2. The remains of the General are found:
(a) In a chair.
(b) In bed.
(c) Face down.
(d) Face up.
3. Which of the following objects was NOT among the items bearing the General's face?
4. The General paid the blind man 5 cents to do which of the following?
(a) Replace all the insignia with pictures of the General.
(b) Sing ballads from 12th century Spain.
(c) Recite the poems of Ruben Dario.
(d) Lose at chess.
5. At what time did the General always begin the day?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) After 11 a.m.
(c) Before 5 a.m.
(d) 1 p.m.
6. How did the General sign decrees?
(b) An X.
(c) His Initials.
7. How many assassination attempts did Patricio Aragones survive before he was hired by the General?
8. Who lost an arm defusing a bomb intended for the General?
(a) Bendicion Alvarado.
(b) Poncio Daza.
(c) General Rodrigo de Aguilar.
(d) Patricio Aragones.
This section contains 4,949 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)