|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapters 40-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jin’s identification number that is called out over the loudspeakers in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 11?
2. When the Nazis sent expeditions to Antarctica, they claimed part of the continent as a new German province named what, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
(d) North Rhine-Westphalia.
3. The research vessel described in the opening of the Prologue is said to be how many miles off the coast of Antarctica?
(a) 62 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 88 miles.
4. How does Josh Cohen send the IP address to David Vale so that he will find it after David’s been killed in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 25?
(a) He places a paid obituary in the newspaper with a coded message.
(b) He places deposits into David’s personal bank account.
(c) He places an anonymous ad under “Lost Connections” on craigslist.
(d) He calls David and leaves him a voicemail with the IP address.
5. How many humans does the doctor at the Tibetan Immari facility say they have available as subjects when speaking to Dorian Sloane in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 47?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Kate Warner earn her MD?
2. For how long has Robert Hunt been living in “the pod” in the beginning of Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 48?
3. What is the setting of Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 6?
4. Who is the director of the Clocktower counterterrorism organization in Part I: "Jakarta Burning," Chapter 2?
5. How many seats are in the airplane that David leads Kate to in Part II: "A Tibetan Tapestry," Chapter 46?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)