Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the brief schematics included in Chapter 14 say about the development of the book's layout?
2. Which of the following traits was not included in Group 2 of Fourier's scheme?
3. What does the author note for being something street fighting can help prevent?
4. How many consecutive days was the workweek for Europeans in the 1800s?
5. What is the name of the artist that the author discusses in Chapter 10?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the concept of the imagination that is presented in the book. What can we learn about the possibilities of the imagination based on the portrayal of the Romantics point of view in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's broad use of quotes and fonts in the book. How might the author be using these things to not only showcase a wide variety of ideas and theories but also the actual art form associated within each convolute in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Education is an important theme discussed by the author who is able to show the affects of improving Europe's educational system. Part 1.) How did the author show the evolution of the educational system in Europe? Part 2.) How did those is the public alter their way of living after education was improved; i.e. shop owners becoming more educated in various art forms to better serve customers? Part 3.) How does the bohemian culture help portray the affects of being well educated and the benefits it can have on society?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)