Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8, Urban Myth)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was Nietzche famous for criticizing in his writings?
2. What occupation does the men discussed in Chapter 7, Section S share?
3. What objects served an important purpose to separate the public in the arcades from those outside?
4. What area does the author say had improved so much that arcade clerks had to train in art and other areas?
5. What does the author say the arcade merchants showed a tendency toward because of technology?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 921 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)