Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8, Urban Myth)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the author include a photo of at the beginning of Chapter 7?
a) An omnibus.
b) The Parisian sewer.
d) A woman at a cafe.
2. What is the most important concept the author puts forth in Chapter 3?
3. What is the earlier date of the face page of the expose used in Chapter 2?
4. Which of the following activities is not classified as "full bodied" by the author?
a) Painting pictures.
b) Weaving fabrics.
c) Making shops.
d) Building cars.
5. Which of the following men are not discussed...
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)