|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Addenda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the idea of public exhibition of goods occur in France?
2. How old was the young woman Baudelaire tells a story of her relationship with a 60 year old man?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
(a) Further Conclusions.
(b) Street Fighting.
(c) Final Sketches.
4. What does the author say education paved the way for the progress of?
5. What does the author use to distinguish sections within his chapters?
(a) Different fonts.
(b) Different colors.
(c) Different text sizes.
(d) Different pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Baudelaire did not have as a child?
2. What two nations does the author discuss regarding them as Continental Europe's major nations in Chapter 8?
3. What does the author include a photo of at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What does the author say women in Paris would do to be attractive despite it being uncomfortable?
5. What country's middle class was the first to come up with a workable solution to class differences?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)