|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Addenda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language inhibits the overall artistic aspect of the book according to the author?
2. What word could be used to describe those that embraced Protestantism in regards to working?
(b) Work only as much as they need.
(c) Hardly work.
3. What industry relied upon the success of the iron industry in the 19th century?
(b) The Railway.
(d) Construction companies.
4. What is the first artistic movement the author discusses in the book?
5. What races does the author say Fourier disliked?
(a) Germans and Russians.
(b) Russians and Frenchmen.
(c) Jews and Englishmen.
(d) Jews and Frenchmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many street cafes were in Paris in 1757?
2. What is the title of Chapter 2?
3. What subjects did Baudelaire believe the future of literature would rely on?
4. What trait did Fourier give to those he deemed butterflies in his schema?
5. What objects served an important purpose to separate the public in the arcades from those outside?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)