|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Conclusions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations of Bohemians does the author discuss in the book?
2. Which of the following things is not considered part of the psychological order the arcades created?
(a) European perspective.
(d) The 19th century.
3. How were most weddings before the 19th century in Paris described?
(a) The groom chose a bride.
(b) Chosen by the King.
(d) The people marrying each other chose.
4. How does the author begin labeling the chapters in Chapter 10?
(a) With numbers.
(b) With symbols.
(c) With lower case letters.
(d) With different colors.
5. Which of the following men are not discussed in Chapter 7, Section S?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 2?
2. Which class are the bohemians usually not from?
3. What country does the word Konyolute derive from?
4. What year did the idea of public exhibition of goods occur in France?
5. What does the author note for being something street fighting can help prevent?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)