|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Barricade Fighting & Daumier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important concept the author puts forth in Chapter 3?
2. What name did Fourier give to those exhibiting intrigue in his schema?
(a) The cabalist.
(b) The zorb.
(d) The promise.
3. What does the author discuss a massive drive to increase in regard to workers?
(a) Health care.
(b) Civil rights.
4. What are the men in suits sitting on in the rain in the lithography featured in Chapter 7?
(a) A building.
(b) An omnibus.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
5. What philosopher is the primary focus of Chapter 6?
(b) Streetfighting in Munich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author use to distinguish sections within his chapters?
2. What is the name of the middle class that emerged in Paris in the 19th century?
3. What is the name of the girl who was used as a public image for European workers?
4. What is the title of Chapter 3?
5. What subjects did Baudelaire believe the future of literature would rely on?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)