|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Barricade Fighting & Daumier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the princes whom Baudelaire writes to?
2. What drug does the author discuss most throughout the book?
3. What is the title of Chapter 10 of the book?
(a) Barricade Fighting & Daumier.
(b) Urban Myth.
4. What does the author credit for giving a sense of time in the book in the form of a calendar?
5. What concept does the author credit as an attribute of the modern world along with ennui?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 4 of the book?
2. What does the author credit as a commonplace phenomenon in Chapter 10?
3. What title was given to the poor people of France in the 19th century?
4. Complete the following sentence from the author discussing Romantic beliefs, "The primary interest of _______ is not linguistic but optical."
5. What year did Au Bon Marche sell 450,000 Francs?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)