|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Barricade Fighting & Daumier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Theodor Adorno use to describe a group of notes that share the same topics?
2. Complete the following sentence by the author regarding Fourier, "The autonomy of art has its origin in the concealment of ______".
3. What political theory does the author focus on in Chapter 7?
4. What concept does the author credit as an attribute of the modern world along with ennui?
5. What does the author use to create a collage like feel in the text in Chapter 7?
(d) Thoughts from his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade did the arcades first emerge in France?
2. What does the author credit for giving a sense of time in the book in the form of a calendar?
3. Where is the commune discussed in the book primarily located?
4. What is the name of the princes whom Baudelaire writes to?
5. What was street fighting done without in Paris?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)