|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, K,L,M,N,O,P.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were used both in the railroad and the arcades during their constructions?
(a) Silver beams.
(b) Iron girders.
(d) Steel frames.
2. What does the author say the arcade merchants showed a tendency toward because of technology?
3. What is the name of the letter G section of Chapter 5?
(b) First Sketches.
(c) Exhibitions, Advertising, Grandville.
4. What is the later date of the face page of the expose used in Chapter 2?
5. What was street fighting done without in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Theodor Adorno use to describe a group of notes that share the same topics?
2. What is the title of Chapter 3?
3. What occupation is the woman whose arcade is destroyed in a fire in Chapter 2?
4. What literary and cultural style popular in the 19th century is discussed in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the palace in London depicted in a lithograph in Chapter 5?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)