|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Baudelaire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept does the author credit as an attribute of the modern world along with ennui?
2. What title was given to the poor people of France in the 19th century?
3. What word does Theodor Adorno use to describe a group of notes that share the same topics?
4. What industry does the author say allowed for the emergence of arcades because they were booming?
5. What is the earlier date of the face page of the expose used in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important concept the author puts forth in Chapter 3?
2. What struggle is examined most in Chapter 5?
3. How many street cafes were in Paris in 1757?
4. What year does the author discuss Baudelaire writing to a princess?
5. What city are the arcades the author focuses on located?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)