|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Hausmannism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe as a group of notes that are associated with the same topic?
2. How might the order of the first chapter be described?
3. What does the author credit for giving a sense of time in the book in the form of a calendar?
4. What area does the author say had improved so much that arcade clerks had to train in art and other areas?
5. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Walter Benjamin.
(b) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(c) Howard Eiland.
(d) Alexander Dumas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of technology was first used in the arcades of Paris according to Chapter 2?
2. What decade did the arcades first emerge in France?
3. What does the author use to distinguish sections within his chapters?
4. What is the art form that is a printed image on wood or metal?
5. What is the earlier date of the face page of the expose used in Chapter 2?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)