|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Further Conclusions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many novels does the author note Alexander Dumas for writing?
2. What drug does the author discuss most throughout the book?
3. What year did Au Bon Marche sell 450,000 Francs?
4. What phrase does the author discuss that is spelled backwards in Chapter 6?
(a) WASHING ROOM.
(c) COFFEE ROOM.
(d) CHANGING STATION.
5. What is the worker's cry the author used as an example of class differences that was answered with "Let them eat cake"?
(a) Bread and shelter.
(b) Bread and work.
(c) Water and work.
(d) Food and shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 4 of the book?
2. What name did Fourier give to those exhibiting intrigue in his schema?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
4. In what decade does the author say business first increased at the arcades?
5. What class are the younger bohemes a part of?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)