|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Streetfighting in Munich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the arcade merchants showed a tendency toward because of technology?
2. Which of the following men are not discussed in Chapter 7, Section S?
3. What political theory does the author focus on in Chapter 7?
4. Complete this sentence from the opening of Section IV of Chapter 2, "The criminals in early _______ novels are neither gentlemen nor apaches, but private citizens of the middle class".
5. What decade did the arcades first emerge in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author credit as offering some hope to society in Chapter 9?
2. What is the title of Chapter 9 of the book?
3. Which of the following things is not considered part of the psychological order the arcades created?
4. What does the author say the class warfare and conflict management in Europe is part of?
5. What does the author say the mutual ignorance of the upper and lower classes did not improve their ability to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)