Quiz: Chapter 13, Further Conclusions to Chapter 14, First Sketches
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the brief schematics included in Chapter 14 say about the development of the book's layout?
a) Its research.
b) Its orderly manner.
c) Its preciseness.
d) Its disorganization.
2. Who do we see photographs of for the first time in Chapter 14?
a) The writers discussed.
b) The arcade owners.
c) The author.
d) The politicians discussed.
3. What other hobby does the author note for creating eyestrain like reading?
4. What does the author say is greatly influenced by the affects of technology on culture?
b) The arcades.
5. What term is described...
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)