Quiz: Chapter 11, Bohemians to Chapter 12, Conclusions
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the span of years where French people were considered workaholics?
2. What does the author credit religion for influencing in Chapter 12?
a) Working life.
c) Home life.
d) The economy.
3. How would you describe the mentality of the bohemians?
c) Mine workers.
4. What is the name of the female boheme novelist with a man's name?
a) Alexander Dumas.
b) George Sands.
c) Kevin McLaughlin.
d) Howard Eiland.
5. What is a suppressed theme throughout the book but is examined in Chapter 12?
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)